Manufacturer's Product Description
GlycemX™ 360° is an advanced medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support for patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia, which have shown to beneficially influence insulin and triglyceride levels
- Supports insulin sensitivity with therapeutic levels of cinnamon
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism and insulin function with chromium, biotin, and magnesium
- Supports healthy heart function by providing 15 grams of a proprietary soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) per serving
- Provides foundation macro- and micronutrients to support overall health, plus inositol
- Available in delicious Vanilla and Chocolate flavors
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (54 g) into 8 ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One Serving Contains:
|2 Level Scoops of (Vanilla Flavor) contains:|
|Saturated Fat†||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||1,750 IU|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Vitamin D||40 IU|
|Vitamin E||11 IU|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg|
|Cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) and/or Cinnamomum cassia] Bark Extract||500 mg|
|Plant sterols (including Beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols)||2,000 mg|
Other Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (soy), fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), inulin, natural flavors, olive oil, inositol, silica, proprietary blend of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], lecithin (soy), xanthan gum, guar gum. Contains: soy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.