Manufacturer's Product Description
Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
UltraMeal® Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, UltraMeal Plus 360° has been clinically shown to:
- Lower the apoliprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) levels
- Lower homocysteine levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
- PharmaSoy®—a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels
- High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease
- Available in natural and delicious, dairy-free Natural Vanilla, Natural Dutch Chocolate, and Strawberry Supreme.
Form: 25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Dutch Chocolate) (14 servings)
Blend, shake, or briskly stir (no longer than 15 seconds) 2 level scoops (52 grams) of UltraMeal Plus 360° into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
|2 scoops (52 g) of Dutch Chocolate Flavor contains: |
|Saturated Fat†††||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||290 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide)||500 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1,750 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||600 mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||3 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||40 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||11 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||0.75 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||500 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||150 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||9 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||0.3 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||100 mcg|
|Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols)||2,000 mg|
Soy protein isolate† (PharmaSoy®), fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), corn bran, natural flavors, olive oil, silica, maltodextrin, lecithin (soy), proprietary blend* of RIAA and Acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], cellulose gum, xanthan, and carrageenan. Contains: soy.
† Non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
†† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
††† Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil which has recognized health benefits.
* Patent pending.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.