Manufacturer's Product Description
Nutritional Support for the Conditions Associated with IBD
UltraInflamX is a patented, pleasant-tasting, easily digested medical food that provides nutritional support for patients with:
|—||Rheumatoid arthritis||—||Ulcerative colitis|
|—||Eczema and psoriasis||—||Crohn's disease|
- Can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination, GI Restoration, or anti-inflammatory lifestyle program.
- Supports Phase II detoxification, gastrointestinal mucosa integrity, and reduction of damaging free-radical generation.
- Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids, and the phytonutrients rutin, curcuminoids, and quercetin to nutritionally support healthy essential fatty acid metabolism.
- Provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value
- Supplies high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.
- Provides a good source of antioxidants with a high ORAC††† value of 17,108.
- Available in delicious Original Spice, Chocolate Orange, Tropical Mango and Pineapple Banana flavors.
Form: 25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Chocolate Orange) (14 servings)
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (52 grams) into eight ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines (Quick-Start Guide/Patient Guide) or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|2 Level Scoops of (CHOCOLATE ORANGE FLAVOR) contains:|
|Saturated Fat†||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)||430 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||180 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||300 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||45 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||100 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||2 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||35 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||80 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||430 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate)||280 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||13 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)††||60 mcg|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||770 mg|
|Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa)||316 mg [standardized to 95% (300 mg) curcuminoids]|
|Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)||200 mg|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)||100 mg [standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds]|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||50 mg|
Rice protein concentrate, rice bran, rice syrup solids, fructose, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, olive oil, silica, xanthan, carrageenan, and cellulose gum.
† Saturated fat contributed by the beneficial fat medium chain triglycerides which have recognized health benefits.
†† ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of Interhealth, Inc.
††† ORAC Value is a measure of antioxidant potential.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.