Manufacturer's Product Description
Our most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|1 Capsule contains: |
||6.0+ billion CFUs
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus casei||2.5+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||2.0+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||0.5+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||0.5+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium breve||0.5+ billion CFUs|
Inulin base derived from chicory root, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule, InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, water, and L-leucine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.