Manufacturer's Product Description
Optimal Ratio Alpha and Gamma Tocopherol Blend in a Mixed Tocopherol Complex
E Complex-1:1 is a unique, natural vitamin E supplement that features a 1:1 ratio of alpha- to gamma-tocopherol; this ratio more closely resembles the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health by promoting healthy circulation, blood vessel integrity, and healthy blood lipids.
- Supports prostate health, nervous system health, and healthy skin, and delivers a host of additional health benefits.
- Delivers an especially powerful blend of different tocopherols for a broader range of antioxidant protection against the ravages of free radicals.
- Provides balanced levels of gamma- and alpha-tocopherols that are more closely associated with consumption of vitamin E-rich foods.
- Provides gamma-tocopherol for unique protection against peroxynitrite—a highly reactive free radical.
Two softgels daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|TWO SOFTGELS SUPPLY:|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||400 IU†|
Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, and water.
† 400 IU is equivalent to 270 mg of alpha tocopherol, providing a 1:1 ratio of alpha- to gamma-tocopherols.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.