Manufacturer's Product Description
UltraInflamX® Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support—including reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA, from hops), L-glutamine, and easily digestible rice protein—for patients experiencing inflammation and pain associated with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA, which has been shown to beneficially influence the function of enzymes involved in inflammatory processes.
- RIAA has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity and research suggests that it may help improve overall redox status through influencing inflammation signaling molecules such as NF-κB, COX-2, and PGE2
- Includes ginger and rosemary, which may help support healthy eicosanoid and cytokine metabolism
- Provides turmeric extract, which has been shown in research to inhibit the activities of a wide variety of enzymes, cytokines, eicosanoids, and reactive species implicated in pain and inflammation
- Supplies a low-allergenic potential protein base in the form of rice protein concentrate
Form: 25.7 (728 g) Powder Container (Tropical Mango) (14 servings)
Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (52 grams) into eight ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines (Quick Start Guide).Follow recommended dosage guidelines (Quick-Start Guide/Patient Guide) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
|2 Level Scoops (52 g) of (TROPICAL MANGO FLAVOR) contains: |
|Saturated Fat†||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)||450 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||180 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||300 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||45 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||100 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||2 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||35 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||80 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||400 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate)||330 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||13 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)††||60 mcg|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||770 mg|
|Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa)||210 mg [standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids]|
|Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)||100 mg|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)||100 mg [standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds]|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||50 mg|
Rice protein concentrate, rice bran, rice syrup solids, fructose, medium chain triglycerides, olive oil, natural flavors, silica, magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, xanthan, carrageenan, and cellulose gum.
†Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.
††ChromeMate® GTF is a registered trademark of InterHealth, Inc.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
ORAC value is a measure of antioxidant potential.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any diseases.