What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
This high-potency, high-quality multiple vitamin and mineral combination is formulated to provide a comprehensive foundation for optimal health, weight, and metabolism. These are the essential chemical helpers that support every part of your biochemistry.
Vitamin D3 (1)
A special form of highly bioactive vitamin D that supports bone strength, healthy immune cell function, heart function, and cellular metabolism, and helps regulate and control your genes.
Omega-3 fats (1)
Purified source of omega-3 essential fatty acids concentrated from cold-water fish oil to help support optimal cardiovascular and immune system function and promote optimum weight.
A non-dairy probiotic formula that supports immune system function and helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora, both of which are critical for supporting long-term health and vitality. These friendly intestinal bacteria are the symbiotic helpers that nourish us, protect us, and keep us healthy.
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
MultiThera 1 Capsule Formula (1)+
Product SKU PRO-MT1CAP180Easily dissolved, iron-free multivitamin capsules with folate, vitamin B12, vitamin A, E, K and D3, amino acids, calcium, copper, zinc, and many trace minerals. This is a super complete daily supplement for men and women, perfect for comprehensive, every day support.
3 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Micronutrient essentials, free of iron.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula is similar to our MultiThera 1™ tablet formula, but the amounts of calcium, magnesium, and several other nutrients have been reduced to ensure the formula will fit into six capsules daily to maintain patient compliance. MultiThera 1™ capsules maintain the important balance of fat- and water-soluble antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, and other nutrients of a sound nutritional foundation. As with MultiThera™ tablet formulas, activated forms of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and s-adenosylcobalamin) are used for enhanced absorption and bioactivity. MultiThera 1™ capsules contain a full-spectrum of bioavailable trace elements, excluding iron. Supplemental iron is unnecessary for most adult men and women and may be potentially harmful, as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Copper is included because of its importance for SOD antioxidant enzyme activity and to maintain a healthy balance with zinc. Vcaps™ vegetarian capsules made of plant cellulose are used for MultiThera 1™ and all other encapsulated ProThera products. MultiThera 1™ Capsule Formula is well-suited for those who prefer capsules or have difficulty swallowing, as the capsules may be pulled apart and the contents mixed with food if desired.
MultiThera™ multiple vitamin and mineral supplements are full-spectrum formulas containing:
More complete “families” of nutrients for natural balance and safety
- 100% natural vitamin E complex, including all mixed tocopherol isomers (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta), provides broader antioxidant protection
- Both preformed, natural-source vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition
- All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha and beta carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and cryptoxanthin offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone
- Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) are included to support both blood coagulation and bone metabolism
- Complete vitamin B-complex supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of B-vitamins most crucial to avoiding toxic build-up of homocysteine
Activated folate and vitamin B12 for highest absorption and bioavailability
- L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and folinic acid, the active forms of folate, unlike folic acid, are absorbed and utilized directly and are the most beneficial forms for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate
- Methylcobalamin and S-adenosylcobalamin, the active forms of vitamin B12, are the most reliable oral forms of this difficult-to-absorb nutrient
Extra vitamin D3 to optimize daily intake for broad physiological benefit
- Natural vitamin D3 is included at 800 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body
Mineral and trace element compounds with validated bioavailability
- True amino acid chelates from Albion Laboratories are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability
- Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources
- Organically-bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity
|6 Capsules contains:|
|Vitamin A (67% (5,000 I.U.) as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) from D. salina and 33% (2,500 I.U.) as vitamin A palmitate)||7,500 I.U.|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||750 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols) (d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy||400 I.U.|
|Vitamin K (67% as vitamin K1 phytonadione and 33% as vitamin K2 menaquinone-7)||60 mcg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride USP)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin USP||25 mg|
|Niacin (75% as niacinamide USP and 25% as niacin USP)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP)||25 mg|
|Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate)**||800 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Biotin USP||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP)||150 mg|
|Calcium (91% as calcium citrate-malate and 9% as d-calcium pantothenate)||250 mg|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate***)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate***)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***)||150 mcg|
|Boron (as aspartate-citrate)||2 mg|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxovanadium)||100 mcg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|para-aminobenzoic acid USP||50 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids (85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid complex, min. 50% bioflavonoids, and 15 mg as hesperidin methylchalcone)||100 mg|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, silicon dioxide, and natural citrus flavor.
**Amount of active isomer from mixed isomer form.
****ChromeMate® brand InterHealth N.I.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1–5 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||1,000 i.u.|
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 Enteric Coated - 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU MET-EPAXEC60A concentrated, purified source of omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced cold water fish in odor-reducing softgels. Essential for brain, mood, immune and energy functions, as well as overall whole body health.
Two softgels up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
OmegaGenics® EPA - DHA 500 EC features a concentrated, purified source of pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced, cold-water fish. Each softgel provides a total of 300 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA.
- Features an odor-reduced, enteric-coated softgel decreases the potential for repeating and may improve patient compliance.
|2 Softgels supply:|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Cholesterol||< 5 mg|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||2 g|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||600 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg|
Other Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), enteric coating [methacrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, triacetin, glyceryl monostearate, triethyl citrate, vanillin, polysorbate 80, methyl paraben (preservative), and propyl paraben (preservative)], natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
This product is gluten free.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ther-Biotic Complete capsules 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU KLA-TBC60Our most complete and supportive probiotic formula. High potency and hypoallergenic blend with 12 strains of probiotics to give you the maximum spectrum of friendly intestinal flora, which are essential for improved gut function and overall mind/body health.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Our most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
|1 Capsule contains: |
||6.0+ billion CFUs
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus casei||2.5+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||2.0+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||0.5+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||0.5+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium breve||0.5+ billion CFUs|
Inulin base derived from chicory root, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule, InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, water, and L-leucine.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utlize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (options not available for Canada Guam, or PR).