What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
PureLean Pure Pack (1)
This combination of three premium supplements provide the essential vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fats, antioxidants, and phytonutrients needed to support healthy blood sugar balance. The packets contain:
- Multivitamin and mineral: A high-quality multi should be the base of any supplement program. This formulation contains the foundational nutrients needed for lifelong health as well as key vitamins and minerals needed for healthy blood sugar balance including magnesium and increased amounts of B complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- MacularSynergy Complex: Support optimal eye health with this proprietary blend of lutein and zeaxanthin—two of the most crucial nutrients for macular function.
- Metabolic GlycoPlex: This unique combination of alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon, and l-carnosine provides critical antioxidants and phytonutrients that help improve insulin sensitivity, scavenge free radicals, and support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Metabolic LipidPlex: A special blend of green tea catechins, taurine, and more supports insulin sensitivity, healthy fat burning, and metabolism.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol: Alpha lipoic acid may be useful in supporting healthy nerve function in those with diabetes and pre-diabetes. It is also a powerful antioxidant and mitochondrial booster. GlucoPhenol is a proprietary extract of cranberry and Orleans strawberry which contain phytonutrients that have been recently shown to support health blood sugar balance.
- Omega-3 Fats: Now known as crucial for healthy cardiovascular, nervous system, and immune function, these important fats also bolster insulin sensitivity and support health blood sugar balance.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is known to support health across a number of dimensions since it impacts the function of over 300 enzymes. It is known to support health metabolism, blood sugar, and insulin sensitivity.
- Taurine: This powerful antioxidant supports healthy cardiovascular, nervous system, skeletal muscular, and retinal function.
PGX Fiber (3)
PGX is a very viscous fiber from a Japanese tuber or root combined with seaweed into a novel super fiber. Not only does it support stable blood sugar levels, but provides a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. Curb your appetite and cravings while balancing blood sugar with this special supplement.
Vitamin D3 (1)
Known for its role in healthy immune function and skeletal support, vitamin D3 also supports healthy metabolism by influencing more than 200 genes involved in blood sugar balance and insulin sensitivity. This special version is extremely bioavailable meaning your body better absorb this critical nutrient.
The following are Dr. Hyman's specific usage instructions for each of the supplements in the kit:
PureLean Pure Pack
At Breakfast: Take 2 multivitamins (tan).
At Dinner: Take 1 multivitamin (tan), 1 Magnesium glycinate (white), 1 Taurine (white), 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid (red tint) and 1 EPA/DHA (golden).
SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles - Take 1 pack 15 min. before each meal w/ 8 oz. water
Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct.
Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
|1 Kit contains:|
|Pure Encapsulations - PureLean Pure Pack||1 a day|
|Natural Factors -- SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles||3 a day|
|Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct.||1-2 a day|
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
PGX Daily Singles 30 ct. (3)+
Product SKU NFC-PGXDS30Easy to use, unflavored fiber supplement that helps curb cravings and appetite so you feel more satiated, supporting healthy weight loss and stabilized blood sugar levels.
Stir 1–2 packets into 375–500 mL of cold water or juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Drink additional water (375–500 mL) after taking PGX
- PGX can slow the rate of absorption of medications, so it is recommended to take any oral medications 1 hour before PGX Daily Singles or 2 to 3 hours after.
- Diabetics must monitor their blood sugar and adjust their medication accordingly as the PGX helps to control blood sugar and it may lessen the need for medications or insulin over time. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult with your health care practitioner prior to taking PGX if on any medication.
PGX Daily Singles granules provide all the benefits of this unique polysaccharide (fibre) blend, including blood sugar balancing and a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. PGX goes beyond fibre. It is highly concentrated and works by absorbing water to provide a feeling of fullness and satisfaction that quickly curbs your appetite and cravings. Sprinkle unflavoured PGX Daily granules on your food. You will eat less, feel full and begin to get better control of your weight.
These unflavoured PGX granules mix easily and dissolve into food and beverages. Simply sprinkle on cereal, soups, yogurt or salads without affecting the flavour or "just add water" for an incredibly convenient way to control appetite.
PGX requires additional water to provide its full range of benefits. Always drink plenty of water when using any PGX product.
* Helps to normalize blood sugar levels
* Lowers the glycemic index of meals
* Supports health weight loss
* Reduces food cravings
* Discreet and convenient
* Flavour-free and mix easily
|One Packet contains:|
|PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®)||2.5 g|
PGX® is a highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), xanthan gum, sodium alginate.
PureLean Pure Pack (1)+
Product SKU CAP-PURLPP30Contains essential omega 3’s, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium and taurine to support healthy weight management, metabolism of sugars and the transformation of fat into useable energy.
Take 1 packet per day (7 capsules) with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
Each pack contains:
· 3 PureLean® Nutrients vegetable capsules (tan)
· 1 EPA/DHA with lemon softgel capsule (golden)
· 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid w/ GlucoPhenol vegetable capsule (red tint)
· 1 Magnesium (glycinate) vegetable capsule (white)
· 1 Taurine 1,000 mg. vegetable capsule (white)
|6 vegetarian capsules and 1 softgel per pack contains:|
|PureLean® Nutrients (3 vegetarian capsules)|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||60 mg.|
|Vitamin C (1:1 ratio of ascorbic acid and PureWay-C®)||250 mg.|
|Vitamin D3||1,000 i.u.|
|d-Alpha tocopherol succinate (vitamin E)||50 i.u.|
|Vitamin K1||50 mcg.|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||12.5 mg.|
|Riboflavin (B2)||12.5 mg.|
|Riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2)||6.25 mg.|
|Pyridoxine HCl (B6)||6.25 mg.|
|Pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B2)||6.25 mg.|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||400 mcg.|
|Methylcobalamin (B12)||250 mcg.|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5)||25 mg.|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||100 mcg.|
|Magnesium (citrate)||75 mg.|
|Zinc (citrate)||7.5 mg.|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||35 mcg.|
|Copper (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Manganese (citrate)||1 mg.|
|Chromium (1:1 ratio of chromium polynicotinate and chromium 454®)||200 mcg.|
|Potassium (citrate)||50 mg.|
|Boron (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)||50 mcg.|
|Choline (bitratrate)||50 mg.|
|Mixed carotenoids(providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin)||3,750 i.u.|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||150 mg.|
|Cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) (dried bark) (10-15:1)||50 mg.|
|l-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)||25 mg.|
|Taurine (free-form)||150 mg.|
|Green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))||50 mg.|
|Pterocarpus marsupium extract (tree) (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)||25 mg.|
|EPA/DHA with lemon (1 softgel capsule)|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total fat||1 g.|
|Fish oil concentrate||900 mg.|
|(anchovies, herring, sardines) providing:|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||300 mg.|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg.|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid w/ GlucoPhenol (1 vegetarian capsule)|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||200 mg.|
|GlucoPhenol proprietary blend|
|providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orl?ans strawberry (Fragaria vesca var. Orl?ans) extract (fruit)|
|and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)||138 mg.|
|Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||5 mg.|
|Magnesium (glycinate) (1 vegetarian capsule)|
|Magnesium (glycinate)||120 mg.|
|Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||10 mg.|
|Taurine 1,000 mg. (1 vegetarian capsule)|
|Taurine (free-form)||1,000 mg.|
|Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||10 mg.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules, natural lemon flavor, proprietary antioxidant blend (rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, natural tocopherols), gelatin capsule, hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirements.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1–5 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||1,000 i.u.|