Product Description TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption. It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health. However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. But poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key. Benefits:
- Support the digestion of fats and oils*
- Promotes a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract to help prevent leaky gut*
- Helps reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
- May address fatty liver, biliary cirrhosis and hepatitis*
- May be effective in supporting neurological concerns*
- Assists in clearing toxins*
- Stabilizes the cell membrane*
- Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
- Eases stress on the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) to improve protein folding*
- May provide neuroprotective benefits.*
- May help regulate the immune system*
- May affect genetic expression and mitochondria*
- May dissolve gallstones before they are completely formed*
- May cause liver and muscle to be more sensitive to insulin (high insulin sensitivity helps cells use blood glucose more effectively, which can help reduce blood sugar.)*
Recommended dosage is take 2 capsules per day or use as directed. 1750 mg is the tolerable upper limit for most and can be used as a therapeutic dose for as long as one month.
TUDCA is suitable for those without a gallbladder.
Use of 500 mg daily for one year in persons with liver transplants is not associated with any adverse effects. Persons with primary biliary cirrhosis have used 750 mg daily for eight weeks and 1,500 mg daily for six months with no adversity (Invernizzi, 1999).
Its recommend one to three times daily with meals. It may be taken with or without food. We recommend taking it with food to support absorption. If your gallbladder has been removed, taking it with food may aid in digestion
60 count capsules