UltraFlora Balance (formally Ultra Flora Plus DF Capsules) is a probiotic formula blended with a non-dairy formula that provides highly viable, pure strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and is designed to provide intestinal support on multiple levels.
- Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
- Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
One capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|EACH CAPSULE† SUPPLIES: |
|A 50:50 blend of:
|15 billion live organisms††
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Strain
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 (formerly known as B. infantis†††)
Microcrystalline cellulose, Lactobacillus acidophilus (milk, soy)*, Bifidobacterium lactis (milk, soy)*, magnesium stearate, and silica. Contains:milk, soy.
This product is refrigerated
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
†† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
††† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
*Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli probiotic strains consume soy and milk-derived nutrients as a food source during one step of the fermentation process. No additional soy or milk-derived nutrients were added outside of this fermentation step.
* Shpping recomendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (options not available for canada, Guam or PR).
Container Count Unit