Discover the 5 Forces That Will Empower You to Stay Well and Live Healthy, All By Learning How Your Body Works and Giving It What It Needs…
Have you ever wondered what the secrets are to staying healthy, feeling great, and living a long, active life?
Wouldn’t it be nice to live to be 96 with your health and mind fully intact, without worrying about swallowing a half dozen different medications and struggling throughout the day with a crippling illness?
Most of us believe that when we become older, our brains will fog over and our bodies will become frail and vulnerable.
Just Because Sickness Happens to Everyone Else, Doesn’t Mean It Has To Happen To You
Getting older doesn’t mean that you need to allow sickness and illness to control your life. Disease is NOT an inevitable part of aging. We just think it is, because most everyone around us becomes sick when they age.
Unfortunately, the majority of people have significant imbalances in their bodies and never correct them. That is why their bodies get worse with time — because the problem compounds without any correction.
These imbalances are the five forces that trigger more than 90 percent of today’s most common diseases: sludge (malnutrition), heat (inflammation), burnout (impaired metabolism), waste (impaired detoxification), and rust (oxidative stress).
Now, for the first time, with Dr. Hyman’s The 5 Forces of Wellness, you will have the opportunity to stop these forces and bring your body back into balance.
That means it is possible to become biologically younger while you become chronologically older! In this cutting-edge program, Mark Hyman, M.D., former medical director of the famed Canyon Ranch Health Resort, unveils a revolutionary science-based program for helping you to stay active and disease-free for life.
The 5 Forces of Wellness will likely work for everyone — old, young, healthy, sick, or anywhere in between.
In The 5 Forces of Wellness: The UltraPrevention System For Living An Active, Age-Defying, Disease-Free Life, You'll Learn What's Best For Your Body.
Among other things, you'll discover…
- How to prevent disease from ravaging your body, using the medically proven "remove, repair, and recharge" system.
- Which foods you need to eat to thrive and which foods you need to avoid because they WILL make you sick.
- How you can decrease the activity of the genes that will create illness and increase the activity of the genes that will create wellness.
- What kinds of vitamins you need to live at optimum health and how much to take.
- How to determine what kind of exercise will help you live better and keep the weight off. (Some people’s bodies respond better to gentle exercise than rigorous exercise. Which exercise type is best for you?)
- How to identify and rid yourself of toxins that are making you sick. (You’ll be amazed how incredible you’ll feel once you cleanse your body.)
We all want to die as old as possible while feeling as young as possible. We want to enjoy vibrant health all the days of our lives. When you apply the strategies you'll learn in The 5 Forces of Wellness, this desire moves beyond being something you merely wish for, to the story of your life!