Support for a Healthy Intestinal Lining
Glutagenics features three key ingredients—glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe vera—that comprehensively support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function and overall health.
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
- The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors for improved taste.
Powder Bottle (60 servings).
Mix one teaspoon (4.33 g) with water three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|ONE TEASPOON (4.33 G) SUPPLIES:|
|Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract||500 mg|
|Aloe Leaf Extract† (Aloe barbadensis)||50 mg|
† Proprietary extraction process removes laxative bitter principles, confirmed by thin layer chromatography (TLC). Equivalent to 10 g of aloe leaf gel.
Container Count Unit
Allergy Research Group