What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
This high-potency, high-quality multiple vitamin and mineral combination is formulated to provide a comprehensive foundation for optimal health, weight, and metabolism. These essential chemical helpers not only support every part of your biochemistry, but also offer you specific nutrients you need to help reduce oxidative stress.
Vitamin D3 (1)
Adequate vitamin D status is critical for optimal immune function. In fact, vitamin D affects more than 150 genes that impact the immune system and metabolism. This special form of highly bioactive vitamin D supports bone strength, healthy immune cell function, heart function, and cellular metabolism, and helps regulate and control your genes.
Cod liver oil (1)
Cold-water fish oil helps support optimal insulin sensitivity, cholesterol, and cardiovascular and immune system function. This old time remedy for good health and robust immunity still stands true! Cod liver oil is particularly effective in supporting immune function as it contains vitamins A and D, both of which are critical for added immune protection.
Your gut and your immune system are intimately linked. The gut stands as a barrier against pathogens and contains most of the body’s immune cells. A healthy gut flora supports a healthy gut, a healthy immune system, and is essential for lifelong health.
Buffered ascorbic acid (vitamin C): (1)
The role of vitamin C in immune function has long been understood. Unfortunately, it is one vitamin the body can’t produce on its own. You only get it from the foods you eat and the supplements you take. Enhance your levels with the premium buffered ascorbic acid in this kit.
1-3, 1-6 beta glucans: (1)
Research has shown that these compounds up-regulate the function of the innate immune system. This part of your immune system is the first line of defense and it helps your white blood cells do their protective role.
Cordyceps and mushroom extracts: (1)
These have a number of immune supporting properties. The special combination supplement in this kit support healthy immune system function through enhancing activities of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cells.
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
MultiThera 1 Capsule Formula plus k (1)+
Product SKU PRO-MT1CAP180Easily dissolved, iron-free multivitamin capsules with folate, vitamin B12, vitamin A, E, K and D3, amino acids, calcium, copper, zinc, and many trace minerals. This is a super complete daily supplement for men and women, perfect for comprehensive, every day support.
3 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Micronutrient essentials, free of iron.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula is similar to our MultiThera 1™ tablet formula, but the amounts of calcium, magnesium, and several other nutrients have been reduced to ensure the formula will fit into six capsules daily to maintain patient compliance. MultiThera 1™ capsules maintain the important balance of fat- and water-soluble antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, and other nutrients of a sound nutritional foundation. As with MultiThera™ tablet formulas, activated forms of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and s-adenosylcobalamin) are used for enhanced absorption and bioactivity. MultiThera 1™ capsules contain a full-spectrum of bioavailable trace elements, excluding iron. Supplemental iron is unnecessary for most adult men and women and may be potentially harmful, as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Copper is included because of its importance for SOD antioxidant enzyme activity and to maintain a healthy balance with zinc. Vcaps™ vegetarian capsules made of plant cellulose are used for MultiThera 1™ and all other encapsulated ProThera products. MultiThera 1™ Capsule Formula is well-suited for those who prefer capsules or have difficulty swallowing, as the capsules may be pulled apart and the contents mixed with food if desired.
MultiThera™ multiple vitamin and mineral supplements are full-spectrum formulas containing:
More complete “families” of nutrients for natural balance and safety
- 100% natural vitamin E complex, including all mixed tocopherol isomers (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta), provides broader antioxidant protection
- Both preformed, natural-source vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition
- All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha and beta carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and cryptoxanthin offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone
- Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) are included to support both blood coagulation and bone metabolism
- Complete vitamin B-complex supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of B-vitamins most crucial to avoiding toxic build-up of homocysteine
Activated folate and vitamin B12 for highest absorption and bioavailability
- L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and folinic acid, the active forms of folate, unlike folic acid, are absorbed and utilized directly and are the most beneficial forms for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate
- Methylcobalamin and S-adenosylcobalamin, the active forms of vitamin B12, are the most reliable oral forms of this difficult-to-absorb nutrient
Extra vitamin D3 to optimize daily intake for broad physiological benefit
- Natural vitamin D3 is included at 800 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body
Mineral and trace element compounds with validated bioavailability
- True amino acid chelates from Albion Laboratories are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability
- Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources
- Organically-bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity
|6 Capsules contains:|
|Vitamin A (64% (1,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 36% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)||2,250 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||750 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol )||268 mg|
|Vitamin K (67% as vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and 33% as vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7))||60 mcg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride USP)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin USP||25 mg|
|Niacin (75% as niacinamide USP and 25% as niacin USP)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP)||25 mg|
|Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)**||1,360 mcg DFE
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP)||150 mg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|Calcium (91% as calcium citrate-malate and 9% as d-calcium pantothenate)||188 mg|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate***)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate***)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***)||150 mcg|
|Boron (as aspartate-citrate)||2 mg|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxovanadium)||100 mcg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|para-aminobenzoic acid USP||50 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids ((85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hersperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit))||100 mg|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma)††||8 mg|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina)||30 mcg|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), silicon dioxide, L-leucine, and natural citrus flavor.
‡Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
††Vitamin E derived from highly-refined soy oil that has soy protein removed. Formulated to be hypoallergenic.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
ImmunotiX 500 (1)+
Product SKU XYM-IMMX60A highly superior immune modulator which helps protect the body against invaders for optimal immune system support.
1 capsule per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- High quality, pure, patented GRAS ingredient containing an insoluble, complex carbohydrate purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker’s yeast) known as beta 1,3/1,6 gluco polysaccharide. Numerous animal and human studies have demonstrated safety and shown efficacy as an immune modulator. When taken orally ImmunotiX 3-6 ™ interacts with key immune cells to initiate a cascade of immune activity designed to protect the body against foreign challenges
- Among immune-enhancing polysaccharides, research shows that yeast gluco polysaccharide is superior to mushroom and barley beta glucans. The variance is attributed to differences in the polysaccharides’ molecular structure and forms that result in lower concentrations of beta 1,3/1,6 gluco polysaccharide, the bioactive component in grain and mushroom products when compared with yeast. A study comparing the percent of beta 1,3/1,6 glucopolysachharide in leading mushroom beta glucan products compared with this yeast-derived gluco polysaccharides showed four to five times as much gluco polysaccharide in the yeast-derived formula versus the mushroom-derived product extract. Although mushroom-based products have demonstrated immune-enhancing benefits, they are more difficult to process and purify, resulting in batch inconsistency and lower levels of beta 1,3/1,6 beta glucan
|Each Capsule contains:|
|Whole Glucan Particle
(High Potency Beta Glucan naturally derived from saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Other Ingredients: HPMC (Capsules), Vegetable Stearines
Product SKU MET-IMMC90Ideal for long term immune protection, designed to support a healthy immune system with zinc, mushroom extracts, oleanolic acid, selenium and vitamin C. 90 ct. tablets
Three tablets daily with food for up to three months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Multidimensional Support for Immune Function
ImmuCore is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support healthy immune system function through enhancing activities of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets.
- Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C® combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
- Features additional immune support from oleanolic acid and selenium.
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C.
- Ideal for long-term immune protection.
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)||1,000 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||78 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||201 mcg|
|Oleanolic Acid||180 mg|
|A proprietary 10:1† water extract:||651 mg|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)|
|Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)|
|Fu-Ling (Poria cocos)|
|Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor)|
|Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)|
|Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali††)|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa)|
Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction , microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
†Equivalent to 6.51 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms.
††An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinenesis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
Arctic Cod Liver Oil Capsules (1)+
Product SKU NOR-ACLOC180
Supports heart and brain health.
Essential for proper function of the immune and nervous systems.
Three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Nordic Naturals has always used 100% Arctic cod livers in our cod liver oil (CLO) formulas—no fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Arctic cod (Skrei) has the highest DHA, vitamin A, and vitamin D content of any cod species. Each serving provides approximately 600 mg of the essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, fulfilling the expert recommendation of a minimum of 500 mg per day.
3 Softgels contains:
|Vitamin A||150-600 IU|
|Vitamin D||0-12 IU|
|Total Omega-3s||750 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||240 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||360 mg|
|Other Omega-3s135 mg||135 mg|
Purified arctic cod liver oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon oil), natural lemon oil, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
No Gluten, milk derivatives for artificial colors or flavors. Non GMO
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not take if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: During the summer we use cooler bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
Buffered Ascorbic Acid Capsules - 90 count (1)+
Product SKU CAP-ASCAC90Vitamin C for sensitive individuals, this buffered ascorbic acid combines calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C to lessen possible gastric irritation in sensitive individuals.
1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional
Vitamin C for sensitive individuals
Buffered ascorbic acid combines calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C.
This special form of ascorbic acid lessens possible gastric irritation in sensitive individuals.
|Each Vegetable Capsule contains:|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate and potassium ascorbate)||670 mg.|
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)||15 mg.|
|Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate)||37 mg.|
|Potassium (from potassium ascorbate)||20 mg.|
Other ingredients: 15 mg other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Ther-Biotic Complete capsules 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU KLA-TBC60Our most complete and supportive probiotic formula. High potency and hypoallergenic blend with 12 strains of probiotics to give you the maximum spectrum of friendly intestinal flora, which are essential for improved gut function and overall mind/body health.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Our most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
|1 Capsule contains:|
|Probiotic Blend:||180 mg|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||6.0+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus casei||2.5+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||2.0+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||1.0+ billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||0.5+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||0.5+ billion CFUs|
|Bifidobacterium breve||0.5+ billion CFUs|
Inulin base derived from chicory root, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule, InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, water, and L-leucine.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: We use a mylar bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1-5 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||25 mcg (1,000 i.u.)|
other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|