What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
Buffered ascorbic acid (vitamin C): (1)
The role of vitamin C in immune function has long been understood. Unfortunately, it is one vitamin the body can’t produce on its own. You only get it from the foods you eat and the supplements you take. Enhance your levels with the premium buffered ascorbic acid in this kit.
1-3, 1-6 beta glucans: (1)
Research has shown that these compounds up-regulate the function of the innate immune system. This part of your immune system is the first line of defense and it helps your white blood cells do their protective function.
Cordyceps and mushroom extracts: (1)
These have a number of immune supporting properties. The special combination supplement in this kit support healthy immune system function through enhancing activities of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cells.
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
ImmunotiX 500 (1)+
Product SKU XYM-IMMX60A highly superior immune modulator which helps protect the body against invaders for optimal immune system support.
1 capsule per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- High quality, pure, patented GRAS ingredient containing an insoluble, complex carbohydrate purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker’s yeast) known as beta 1,3/1,6 gluco polysaccharide. Numerous animal and human studies have demonstrated safety and shown efficacy as an immune modulator. When taken orally ImmunotiX 3-6 ™ interacts with key immune cells to initiate a cascade of immune activity designed to protect the body against foreign challenges
- Among immune-enhancing polysaccharides, research shows that yeast gluco polysaccharide is superior to mushroom and barley beta glucans. The variance is attributed to differences in the polysaccharides’ molecular structure and forms that result in lower concentrations of beta 1,3/1,6 gluco polysaccharide, the bioactive component in grain and mushroom products when compared with yeast. A study comparing the percent of beta 1,3/1,6 glucopolysachharide in leading mushroom beta glucan products compared with this yeast-derived gluco polysaccharides showed four to five times as much gluco polysaccharide in the yeast-derived formula versus the mushroom-derived product extract. Although mushroom-based products have demonstrated immune-enhancing benefits, they are more difficult to process and purify, resulting in batch inconsistency and lower levels of beta 1,3/1,6 beta glucan
|Each Capsule contains:|
|Whole Glucan Particle
(High Potency Beta Glucan naturally derived from saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Other Ingredients: HPMC (Capsules), Vegetable Stearines
Product SKU MET-IMMC90Ideal for long term immune protection, designed to support a healthy immune system with zinc, mushroom extracts, oleanolic acid, selenium and vitamin C. 90 ct. tablets
Three tablets daily with food for up to three months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Multidimensional Support for Immune Function
ImmuCore is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support healthy immune system function through enhancing activities of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets.
- Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C® combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
- Features additional immune support from oleanolic acid and selenium.
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C.
- Ideal for long-term immune protection.
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)||1,000 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||78 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||201 mcg|
|Oleanolic Acid||180 mg|
|A proprietary 10:1† water extract:||651 mg|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)|
|Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)|
|Fu-Ling (Poria cocos)|
|Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor)|
|Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)|
|Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali††)|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa)|
Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction , microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
†Equivalent to 6.51 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms.
††An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinenesis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
Buffered Ascorbic Acid Capsules - 90 count (1)+
Product SKU CAP-ASCAC90Vitamin C for sensitive individuals, this buffered ascorbic acid combines calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C to lessen possible gastric irritation in sensitive individuals.
1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional
Vitamin C for sensitive individuals
Buffered ascorbic acid combines calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C.
This special form of ascorbic acid lessens possible gastric irritation in sensitive individuals.
|Each Vegetable Capsule contains:|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate and potassium ascorbate)||670 mg.|
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)||15 mg.|
|Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate)||37 mg.|
|Potassium (from potassium ascorbate)||20 mg.|
Other ingredients: 15 mg other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate