What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
Pure Encapsulations - PureLean Pure Pack (1 box)
Natural Factors -- SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles (3 boxes)
Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct. (1 bottle)
Metagenics - OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 (1 bottle)
Thorne - Choleast 600mg (1 bottle)
Metagenics - Meta-Sitosterol 2.0 (1 bottle)
The following are Dr. Hyman's specific usage instructions for each of the supplements in the kit:
- PureLean Pure Pack
- At Breakfast: Take 2 multivitamin (tan).
- At Dinner: Take 1 multivitamin (tan), 1 Magnesium glycinate (white), 1 Taurine (white), 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid (red tint) and 1 EPA/DHA (golden).
Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct. - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
Natural Factors -- SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles - Take 1 pack 15 min. before each meal w/ 8 oz. water
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
Meta-Sitosterol 2.0 - Take 1 capsule just before each meal - breakfast, lunch and dinner
Choleast - Take 2 at breakfast and 2 at dinner
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
Meta-Sitosterol 2.0 (1)+
Product SKU MET-MSIT2-90A balanced blend of plant sterols to support healthy cholesterol levels and overall cardiovascular health. 90 ct. tablets
One tablet with each meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Plant Sterol Complex for Support of Healthy Cholesterol Levels
Meta-Sitosterol is a naturally derived vegetable preparation featuring plant sterols.
- Helps to maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Provides a balanced concentrate of plant sterols for optimal activity and effectiveness.
- The National Institutes of Health recommends a healthy diet, along with the consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols daily, to promote cardiovascular health.
- Provides L-5-MTHF, a metabolically active form of folate, to support healthy homocysteine metabolism and cardiovascular health.
|ONE TABLET SUPPLIES:|
|Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†)||267 mcg|
|Other Plant Sterols||117 mg|
Ingredients: Plant sterol complex (soy), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, silica and L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate. Contains: soy.
†As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
PGX Daily Singles 30 ct. (3)+
Product SKU NFC-PGXDS30Easy to use, unflavored fiber supplement that helps curb cravings and appetite so you feel more satiated, supporting healthy weight loss and stabilized blood sugar levels.
Stir 1–2 packets into 375–500 mL of cold water or juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Drink additional water (375–500 mL) after taking PGX
- PGX can slow the rate of absorption of medications, so it is recommended to take any oral medications 1 hour before PGX Daily Singles or 2 to 3 hours after.
- Diabetics must monitor their blood sugar and adjust their medication accordingly as the PGX helps to control blood sugar and it may lessen the need for medications or insulin over time. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult with your health care practitioner prior to taking PGX if on any medication.
PGX Daily Singles granules provide all the benefits of this unique polysaccharide (fibre) blend, including blood sugar balancing and a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. PGX goes beyond fibre. It is highly concentrated and works by absorbing water to provide a feeling of fullness and satisfaction that quickly curbs your appetite and cravings. Sprinkle unflavoured PGX Daily granules on your food. You will eat less, feel full and begin to get better control of your weight.
These unflavoured PGX granules mix easily and dissolve into food and beverages. Simply sprinkle on cereal, soups, yogurt or salads without affecting the flavour or "just add water" for an incredibly convenient way to control appetite.
PGX requires additional water to provide its full range of benefits. Always drink plenty of water when using any PGX product.
* Helps to normalize blood sugar levels
* Lowers the glycemic index of meals
* Supports health weight loss
* Reduces food cravings
* Discreet and convenient
* Flavour-free and mix easily
|One Packet contains:|
|PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®)||2.5 g|
PGX® is a highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), xanthan gum, sodium alginate.
Choleast 600mg (1)+
Product SKU THO-CHO120Red yeast rice powder, used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, works to support healthy cholesterol levels, provides essential fatty acids, isoflavones and protein, and is combined with CoQ10 to help balance blood lipids in the body. 120 ct. capsules
2-4 capsules or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Choleast (red yeast rice powder) is derived from Monascus purpureus WENT, an organism grown on rice. After centuries of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine, it was discovered that red yeast rice is a potent inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase (HMG-CoA reductase), the rate-limiting enzyme in cholesterol synthesis. The fatty acids, phytosterols, isoflavones, and proteins in Choleast help maintain a healthful balance of cholesterol and related blood lipids in the body. Thorne Research's Choleast combines red yeast rice powder with coenzyme Q10.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus)||600 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||15 mg|
WARNING: A woman who is pregnant, or might become pregnant, should not supplement with Choleast. Choleast is specifically contraindicated during pregnancy.
PureLean Pure Pack (1)+
Product SKU CAP-PURLPP30
Contains essential omega 3’s, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium and taurine to support healthy weight management, metabolism of sugars and the transformation of fat into useable energy.
Take 1 packet per day (7 capsules) with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
Each pack contains:
· 3 PureLean® Nutrients vegetable capsules (tan)
· 1 EPA/DHA with lemon softgel capsule (golden)
· 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid w/ GlucoPhenol vegetable capsule (red tint)
· 1 Magnesium (glycinate) vegetable capsule (white)
· 1 Taurine 1,000 mg. vegetable capsule (white)
|7 vegetarian capsules and 1 softgel per pack contains:|
|PureLean® Nutrients (3 vegetarian capsules)|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||1,125 mcg|
|Vitamin C (1:1 ratio of ascorbic acid and PureWay-C®)||250 mg.|
|Vtamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)||1,000 i.u.|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||34 mg|
|Vitamin K1||50 mcg.|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||12.5 mg.|
|Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))||
|niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)||37.5 mg.|
|Pyridoxine HCl (B6)||10.4 mg.|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||400 mcg.|
|Methylcobalamin (B12)||250 mcg.|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5)||25 mg.|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||75 mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||100 mcg.|
|Magnesium (citrate)||195 mg.|
|Zinc (citrate)||7.5 mg.|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||35 mcg.|
|Copper (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Manganese (citrate)||1 mg.|
|Chromium (1:1 ratio of chromium polynicotinate and chromium 454®)||200 mcg.|
|Potassium (citrate)||50 mg.|
|Boron (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)||50 mcg.|
|Mixed carotenoids(providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin)||212 mcg|
|Choline (bitratrate)||20 mg.|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||350 mg.|
|GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend||138 mg|
providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry
(Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
|Cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) (dried bark) (10-15:1)||50 mg.|
|l-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)||25 mg.|
|Taurine (free-form)||1,150 mg.|
|Green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))||50 mg.|
|Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) extract (heartwood) (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)||25 mg.|
|EPA/DHA with lemon (1 softgel capsule)|
|Fish oil concentrate||900 mg.|
|(anchovies, sardines, mackerel) providing:|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||300 mg.|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg.|
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, rice maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, natural lemon flavor, rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Zychrome® brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- PureWay-C® is a trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc., and is used here under license. U.S. and International patent pending
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1-5 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||25 mcg (1,000 i.u.)|
other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 - 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU MET-EPA720-60A blend of pharmaceutical grade omega-3 fatty acids derived from sustainably sourced cold water fish and antioxidants to support cardiovascular, immune, gastrointestinal, nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
2 softgels up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Supplies high levels of EPA and DHA, which have been shown to support healthy function in body systems including cardiovascular, immune, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal. Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA are vital for healthy nervous system function.
- Features a unique antioxidant blend of vitamin E, ascorbyl palmitate, and rosemary to stabilize the oil for maximum freshness.
|TWO SOFTGELS SUPPLY:|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||2.5 g|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||860 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||580 mg|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||160 mg|
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, natural lime flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
This product is gluten free.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: During the summer we use cooler bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.