Targeted Nutritional Support for Healthy Hormone Balance
EstroFactors promotes healthy hormone balance in women of all ages by featuring targeted nutrients that support healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification. Supporting a healthy balance of hormones may provide significant relief for women with hormone-related health issues, and may result in improvement in symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, perimenopause, and menopause.
- Supports women with estrogen-related health issues by addressing multiple factors of estrogen activity and metabolism.
- Promotes healthy estrogen detoxification and elimination from the body, thus supporting overall hormone balance.
- Helps to modulate pathways of estrogen metabolism, such as the conversion of estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone, a weaker estrogen that may protect estrogen-sensitive tissues.
- Beneficially influences estrogen receptor function for more balanced estrogenic activity.
- Features ActiFolate®, a proprietary blend of active folates that includes 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, and folic acid for greater bioavailability.
Take 3 tablets daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Vitamin A (50% as Betatene® mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl palmitate)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||200 IU|
|Vitamin K||40 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Folate† (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, folic acid, and 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate)||800 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg|
|Isoflavones[from a proprietary blend of Red Clover Flowering Top extract (Trifolium pratense) and Kudzu Root Extract (Pueraria lobata)]||100 mg|
|Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) [standardized to 95% (200 mg) curcuminoids]||210 mg|
|Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) [contains 5.1%-7.6% (10.2 mg-15.2 mg) carnosic acid/carnosol]||200 mg|
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)||2 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Container Count Unit
Allergy Research Group