Estrovera is a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to low-dose hormone therapies.
- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:
- Sleep disturbances
- Poor mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Heart complaints (e.g., racing)
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness and sexual problems
- No reported changes in safety parameters or serious adverse events in clinical studies lasting up to 2 years
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each Tablet contains:|
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root Extract (ERr 731)
(Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxythaponticin)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (cellulose acetate phthalate, glycerol triacetate, ammonium hydroxide, hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol).
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Container Count Unit
Allergy Research Group