√ Support for healthy neurotransmitter function, positive mood and emotional wellness
√ Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms combined with added magnesium and trace minerals
√ Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
√ Promotes positive mood and relaxation with omega-3-fatty acids, folate, vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium
√ Maintains healthy immune function and emotional balance with omega-3-fatty acids and curcumin
√ Enhances neurotransmitter function with curcumin, activated B vitamins and chromium*
- Curcumin promotes healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine, and offers antioxidant support for neuronal health and function*
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, pyridoxal 5' phosphate and methylcobalamin, are critical for proper biosynthesis of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, epinephrine and dopamine
- Chromium supports serotonin receptor sensitivity
√ Supports cognitive function and healthy eating behavior
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids promote healthy cholecystokinin (CCK) release to moderate appetite
- Optimal levels of zinc help maintain healthy eating behaviors, possibly by supporting healthy neuropeptide Y (NPY) and ghrelin levels, key compounds for appetite regulation*
- Chromium supports memory and cognitive function as well as healthful patterns of carbohydrate and energy intake
Take 1 packet daily (5 capsules), with a meal.
30 day supply.
five capsules contain:
|vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene)||1,125 mcg|
|vitamin C (as ascorbic acid1||180 mg|
|vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)||50 mcg (2,000 i.u.)|
|vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||20 mg|
|thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)||3 mg|
|riboflavin (vitamin B2)||3 mg|
|niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg|
|vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||7.5 mg|
|folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||1,083 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 650 mcg|
|vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)(B5)||10 mg|
|choline (as choline bitartrate)||10 mg|
|iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||120 mg|
|zinc (as zinc citrate)||30 mg|
|selenium (as selenomethionine)||70 mcg|
|manganese (as manganese citrate)||2 mg|
|chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||200 mcg|
|molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)||75 mcg|
|boron (as boron glycinate)||1 mg|
|coenzyme Q- (from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrincomplex and CoQ10)||50 mg|
|alpha lipoic acid||50 mg|
|FloraGLO® lutein||3 mg|
|DL-phenylalanine (free-form)||350 mg|
other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Meriva® turmeric phytosome-(turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root) and phospholipid complex)
(standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
|taurine (free-form)||1,000 mg|
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- EPA/DHA essentials
one softgel capsule contains: (fish oil concentrate (from anchovies, sardines, mackerel)1,000 mg
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||300 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg|
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate®is a trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Contains soy, fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|
Container Count Unit