Nicotinamide riboside for endurance, energy, and healthy aging
* Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection
* Stimulates thermogenesis
* Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle
* Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for energy.
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including sirtuins (SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular), which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and hepatic lipid metabolism.
What health benefits does NiaCel provide?
* NiaCel supports insulin sensitivity
* NiaCel promotes healthy aging by turning on sirtuins, which increases mitochondrial biogenesis
* NiaCel is neuroprotective and supports cognitive function
* NiaCel supports weight management by promoting thermogenesis
* NiaCel benefits endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing muscle and cardiac mitochondria
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
One Capsule contains:
|Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride*||250 mg|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product contains ChromaDex Inc.'s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside ingredient, Niagen®. Niagen is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Patent: See ChromaDexPatents.com
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Container Count Unit