Intesol features herbs noted for their antispasmodic and carminative effects which may provide comforting relief of gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Helps to relax intestinal smooth muscle for relief of occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Supports healthy colonic motility and relieves symptoms of occasional indigestion.
- Delivers the profound anti-spasmodic and carminative benefits of pure grade peppermint oil.
- Promotes relaxation and helps to relieve stress by featuring lavender and chamomile.
- Enteric-coated capsules allow targeted delivery of the actives to the intestines, not the stomach, for maximum effectiveness.
One softgel three times daily before meals or or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Each Softgel Supplies:|
|Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita)[standardized to 2.5%-5.5% (6.25-13.75 mg) apigenin glycosides†]||250 mg|
|Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha x piperita) [supplies a minimum of 50% (100 mg) total menthol††]||200 mg|
|English Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)||20 mg|
|Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin||0.00 mg|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice bran oil, Glycerin silica, Enteric coating
† Calculated as apigenin-7-glucoside by HPLC.
†† Total menthol comprised of L-menthol, L-menthyl acetate, neomenthol, and neoisomenthol.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: During the summer we use cooler bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
Container Count Unit