Micronutrient essentials, free of iron.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula is similar to our MultiThera 1™ tablet formula, but the amounts of calcium, magnesium, and several other nutrients have been reduced to ensure the formula will fit into six capsules daily to maintain patient compliance. MultiThera 1™ capsules maintain the important balance of fat- and water-soluble antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, and other nutrients of a sound nutritional foundation. As with MultiThera™ tablet formulas, activated forms of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and s-adenosylcobalamin) are used for enhanced absorption and bioactivity. MultiThera 1™ capsules contain a full-spectrum of bioavailable trace elements, excluding iron. Supplemental iron is unnecessary for most adult men and women and may be potentially harmful, as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Copper is included because of its importance for SOD antioxidant enzyme activity and to maintain a healthy balance with zinc. Vcaps™ vegetarian capsules made of plant cellulose are used for MultiThera 1™ and all other encapsulated ProThera products. MultiThera 1™ Capsule Formula is well-suited for those who prefer capsules or have difficulty swallowing, as the capsules may be pulled apart and the contents mixed with food if desired.
MultiThera™ multiple vitamin and mineral supplements are full-spectrum formulas containing:
More complete “families” of nutrients for natural balance and safety
- 100% natural vitamin E complex, including all mixed tocopherol isomers (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta), provides broader antioxidant protection
- Both preformed, natural-source vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition
- All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha and beta carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and cryptoxanthin offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone
- Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) are included to support both blood coagulation and bone metabolism
- Complete vitamin B-complex supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of B-vitamins most crucial to avoiding toxic build-up of homocysteine
Activated folate and vitamin B12 for highest absorption and bioavailability
- L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and folinic acid, the active forms of folate, unlike folic acid, are absorbed and utilized directly and are the most beneficial forms for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate
- Methylcobalamin and S-adenosylcobalamin, the active forms of vitamin B12, are the most reliable oral forms of this difficult-to-absorb nutrient
Extra vitamin D3 to optimize daily intake for broad physiological benefit
- Natural vitamin D3 is included at 800 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body
Mineral and trace element compounds with validated bioavailability
- True amino acid chelates from Albion Laboratories are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability
- Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources
- Organically-bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity
3 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|6 Capsules contains:|
|Vitamin A (64% (1,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 36% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)||2,250 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||750 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol )||268 mg|
|Vitamin K (67% as vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and 33% as vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7))||60 mcg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride USP)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin USP||25 mg|
|Niacin (75% as niacinamide USP and 25% as niacin USP)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP)||25 mg|
|Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)**||1,360 mcg DFE
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP)||150 mg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|Calcium (91% as calcium citrate-malate and 9% as d-calcium pantothenate)||188 mg|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate***)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate***)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***)||150 mcg|
|Boron (as aspartate-citrate)||2 mg|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxovanadium)||100 mcg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|para-aminobenzoic acid USP||50 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids ((85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hersperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit))||100 mg|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma)††||8 mg|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina)||30 mcg|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), silicon dioxide, L-leucine, and natural citrus flavor.
‡Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
††Vitamin E derived from highly-refined soy oil that has soy protein removed. Formulated to be hypoallergenic.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Container Count Unit