- Patent-pending formulation combining good bacteria, good fungi, and a powerful digestive enzyme
- Powered by PathoBiome 30B Technology, the first probiotic developed to break down digestive plaque
- 30 billion live active cultures in each capsule
Take 1 capsule per day.
30 day supply.
In November the BIOHM company recently updated the bottle of the BIOHM Probiotic to a dark blue bottle. Due to variability in manufacturing, this most recent batch of the formula is 550mg (noted on the Supplement Facts).
The dosage/amount of probiotic strains has not changed – there’s still 30 billion CFU’s.
This is a change to the weight of the actual formula due to variability during the manufacturing process.
We wanted to ensure that the most up to date information is relayed to you, the customer.
Ingredients: PathoBiome 30B is the name for BIOHM’s patented tri-action formulation of good bacteria (B. breve, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, Amylase, Rice Maltodextrin, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Ground Rice Hulls), good fungus (S. boulardii), and a powerful enzyme (Amylase) that breaks down digestive plaque. 30 billion active probiotics in each capsule.
- Enteric coated to protect live active strains
- Vegetarian capsules
- Non-GMO, free-from synthetics, soy, dairy, gluten and egg
- No artificial ingredients or sweeteners; such as, Sucralose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame, sodium saccharin, and maltodextrin
- 30 capsules for a one month supply
- No refrigeration required
- Heat resistant packaging to protect live active strains
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*BIOHM jars were specifically engineered with resin that is heat-resistant, which allows BIOHM’s live cultures to not get overheated and die. These jars can withstand heat up to 140 degrees F.During manufacturing, the live cultures also undergo a freeze drying process. Freeze drying is the preferred method for transporting and storing microorganism strains. BIOHM's probiotic strains are freeze dried with a slow and controlled temperature drop to guarantee that the strains are not damaged.
*Note: removal of Enteric Coating as an ingredient & new ingredients include Rice Maltodextrin & Ground Rice Hulls*
The the enteric coating has been removed as an ingredient. Biohm now uses an acid-resistant capsule, which protects the cultures as they make the harsh journey into your gut. The new powdered formula inside the capsules may have variance from batch to batch but should now look off-white to tan-yellow powder with some darker color particles.