Silvercillin™ Liquid is a highly effective antimicrobial composed of pure silver complexed with purified water. Silvercillin™ Liquid utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell, enabling the silver to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body, and inactivate viruses at the cellular level. Also, Silvercillin™ Liquid uses technology that permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water, so it will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result, the pure silver in Silvercillin™ Liquid has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from killing drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be safely used internally with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin™ Liquid may include:
* Broad-spectrum antimicrobial – capable of killing many pathogens, even those resistant to antibiotics
* Can be used internally - non- irritating to mucous membranes
* May be useful for infections of any kind
* Anti-inflammatory (inflammation is often caused by bacteria, virus, or mold)
* Does not encourage resistant microbial strains
* Does not interfere with antibiotics and may actually increase the effectiveness of specific antibiotics
* Spares good bacteria
* Faster healing via stem cell stimulation
* Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks
* No known side effects or contraindications; safe for all individuals
* Immune system support
Mechanisms of action:
* Catalytic action
* Viral disruption
* Resonance frequency that kills mold, bacteria, etc.– same as air/water purifiers
* Redox reaction & selective binding to pathogens
* Stimulates stem cell production
Recommended Use and Ingredients
Other Ingredients: Purified water.
Warning: INTENDED FOR ORAL INGESTION ONLY. NOT FOR TOPICAL USE.
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Does not contain gluten.
Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color and density variations from lot to lot.