What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
PureLean Pure Pack (1)
This combination of three premium supplements provide the essential vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fats, antioxidants, and phytonutrients needed to support healthy blood sugar balance. The packets contain:
- Multivitamin and mineral: A high-quality multi should be the base of any supplement program. This formulation contains the foundational nutrients needed for lifelong health as well as key vitamins and minerals needed for healthy blood sugar balance including magnesium and increased amounts of B complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- MacularSynergy Complex: Support optimal eye health with this proprietary blend of lutein and zeaxanthin—two of the most crucial nutrients for macular function.
- Metabolic GlycoPlex: This unique combination of alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon, and l-carnosine provides critical antioxidants and phytonutrients that help improve insulin sensitivity, scavenge free radicals, and support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Metabolic LipidPlex: A special blend of green tea catechins, taurine, and more supports insulin sensitivity, healthy fat burning, and metabolism.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol: Alpha lipoic acid may be useful in supporting healthy nerve function in those with diabetes and pre-diabetes. It is also a powerful antioxidant and mitochondrial booster. GlucoPhenol is a proprietary extract of cranberry and Orleans strawberry which contain phytonutrients that have been recently shown to support health blood sugar balance.
- Omega-3 Fats: Now known as crucial for healthy cardiovascular, nervous system, and immune function, these important fats also bolster insulin sensitivity and support health blood sugar balance.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is known to support health across a number of dimensions since it impacts the function of over 300 enzymes. It is known to support health metabolism, blood sugar, and insulin sensitivity.
- Taurine: This powerful antioxidant supports healthy cardiovascular, nervous system, skeletal muscular, and retinal function.
PGX Fiber (3)
PGX is a very viscous fiber from a Japanese tuber or root combined with seaweed into a novel super fiber. Not only does it support stable blood sugar levels, but provides a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. Curb your appetite and cravings while balancing blood sugar with this special supplement.
Vitamin D3 (1)
Known for its role in healthy immune function and skeletal support, vitamin D3 also supports healthy metabolism by influencing more than 200 genes involved in blood sugar balance and insulin sensitivity. This special version is extremely bioavailable meaning your body better absorb this critical nutrient.
Insinase - Acacia and hops (1)
This extraordinarily unique blend of herbs contains a new class of herbal supplements that regulate critical signaling factors involved with health blood sugar balance as well as an ancient Ayurevdic herb that improves insulin sensitivity and offers pancreatic support.
Fenugreek Plus - Fenugreek seed extract, Bitter melon gourd extract, Gymnema leaf extract (2)
Used extensively in India and the Middle East, fenugreek assists supports insulin function and helps maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (1)
This increase dose of alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is useful in helping to support healthy blood sugar levels in those with more advanced cases. ALA is also a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that enhances mitochondrial function and supports health across a variety of parameters.
The following are Dr. Hyman's specific usage instructions for each of the supplements in the kit:
Pure Encapsulations - PureLean Pure Pack
At Breakfast: Take 2 multivitamin (tan).
At Dinner: Take 1 multivitamin (tan), 1 Magnesium glycinate (white), 1 Taurine (white), 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid (red tint) and 1 EPA/DHA (golden).
SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles - Take 1 pack 15 min. before each meal w/ 8 oz. water
Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct. - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
Metagenics - Insinase - Take 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner
Metagenics - Fenugreek Plus - Take 2 at breakfast and 2 at dinner
Alpha Lipoic acid - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
|1 Kit contains:|
|Pure Encapsulations - PureLean Pure Pack||1 a day|
|*Natural Factors -- SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles||3 a day|
|Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct.||1-2 a day|
|Metagenics - Insinase||3 a day|
|Metagenics - Fenugreek Plus||4 a day|
|Pure Encapsulations - Alpha Lipoic acid 600 mg||2 a day|
*You will receive either 3 boxes of 30 ct PGX or 6 boxes of 15 ct.
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg (1)+
Product SKU CAP-ALA600-60Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, supports liver function, boosts metabolism, enhances absorption of certain vitamins, and helps turn calories into energy in the muscles. Our bodies manufacture this, but often not enough to perform these necessary functions.
1-2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a multifunctional, versatile nutrient that plays a key role in the antioxidant network and the metabolic process.
Alpha lipoic acid is an exceptionally versatile nutrient; being both water and fat soluble, it is able to function in almost any part of the body. It is manufactured in the body, but often times not in the amounts necessary to perform its many functions. Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant which neutralizes harmful free radicals and enhances the activity of vitamins C and E. A key component of the metabolic process, alpha lipoic acid produces energy in muscles and directs calories into energy production. In addition, this powerful nutrient helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism, supports the nervous system and provides nutritional support for healthy liver function. In one study, alpha lipoic acid decreased serum lactate and pyruvate and promoted healthy glucose metabolism in lean and overweight individuals. Alpha lipoic acid supported nerve health in subjects who participated in a four-month, randomized, double blind, placebo- controlled, multicenter trial. The ability of alpha lipoic acid to modulate nitric oxide metabolite activity and to promote healthy microcirculation accounted for its ability to promote nerve cell health in two separate studies.
|1 Vegetable Capsule contains:th>|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (thioctic acid)||600 mg|
Other ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate), Hypoallergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement
Product SKU MET-INSIN90A groundbreaking tool which helps support healthy insulin function, triglyceride regulation, and blood sugar transport in the body.
Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Selective Kinase Response Modulators for Healthy Insulin Function
Insinase features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—RIAA and acacia—which have been clinically shown in a preliminary study at the FMRC* to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Ground-breaking preliminary research suggests that SKRMs modulate kinase signals in favor of good health
- Designed to modulate kinase signaling (within cells) in favor of healthy insulin function and blood sugar transport
- Balanced kinase signaling helps to maintain healthy blood sugar and triglyceride regulation
- Developed through the ExpresSyn® Process—which combines proteomic research, safety evaluations, and human clinical research to set a new standard of clinical certainty in nutritional supplements
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|A proprietary blend of:||540 mg|
|Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids|
|Acacia Bark and Heartwood Extract (Acacia nilotica)|
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethelene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
*FMRC (Functional Medicine Research CenterSM) is the clinical research arm of Metagenics.
PGX Daily Singles 30 ct. (3)+
Product SKU NFC-PGXDS30Easy to use, unflavored fiber supplement that helps curb cravings and appetite so you feel more satiated, supporting healthy weight loss and stabilized blood sugar levels.
Stir 1–2 packets into 375–500 mL of cold water or juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Drink additional water (375–500 mL) after taking PGX
- PGX can slow the rate of absorption of medications, so it is recommended to take any oral medications 1 hour before PGX Daily Singles or 2 to 3 hours after.
- Diabetics must monitor their blood sugar and adjust their medication accordingly as the PGX helps to control blood sugar and it may lessen the need for medications or insulin over time. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult with your health care practitioner prior to taking PGX if on any medication.
PGX Daily Singles granules provide all the benefits of this unique polysaccharide (fibre) blend, including blood sugar balancing and a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. PGX goes beyond fibre. It is highly concentrated and works by absorbing water to provide a feeling of fullness and satisfaction that quickly curbs your appetite and cravings. Sprinkle unflavoured PGX Daily granules on your food. You will eat less, feel full and begin to get better control of your weight.
These unflavoured PGX granules mix easily and dissolve into food and beverages. Simply sprinkle on cereal, soups, yogurt or salads without affecting the flavour or "just add water" for an incredibly convenient way to control appetite.
PGX requires additional water to provide its full range of benefits. Always drink plenty of water when using any PGX product.
* Helps to normalize blood sugar levels
* Lowers the glycemic index of meals
* Supports health weight loss
* Reduces food cravings
* Discreet and convenient
* Flavour-free and mix easily
|One Packet contains:|
|PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®)||2.5 g|
PGX® is a highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), xanthan gum, sodium alginate.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1-5 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||25 mcg (1,000 i.u.)|
other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|
PureLean Pure Pack (1)+
Product SKU CAP-PURLPP30
THE PURELEAN PACK IS TEMPORARILY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE CONSIDER THE METAGENICS HEALTHY BALANCE PACK.
Contains essential omega 3’s, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium and taurine to support healthy weight management, metabolism of sugars and the transformation of fat into useable energy.
Take 1 packet per day (7 capsules) with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
Each pack contains:
· 3 PureLean® Nutrients vegetable capsules (tan)
· 1 EPA/DHA with lemon softgel capsule (golden)
· 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid w/ GlucoPhenol vegetable capsule (red tint)
· 1 Magnesium (glycinate) vegetable capsule (white)
· 1 Taurine 1,000 mg. vegetable capsule (white)
|7 vegetarian capsules and 1 softgel per pack contains:|
|PureLean® Nutrients (3 vegetarian capsules)|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||1,125 mcg|
|Vitamin C (1:1 ratio of ascorbic acid and PureWay-C®)||250 mg.|
|Vtamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)||1,000 i.u.|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||34 mg|
|Vitamin K1||50 mcg.|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||12.5 mg.|
|Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))||
|niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)||37.5 mg.|
|Pyridoxine HCl (B6)||10.4 mg.|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||400 mcg.|
|Methylcobalamin (B12)||250 mcg.|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5)||25 mg.|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||75 mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||100 mcg.|
|Magnesium (citrate)||195 mg.|
|Zinc (citrate)||7.5 mg.|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||35 mcg.|
|Copper (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Manganese (citrate)||1 mg.|
|Chromium (1:1 ratio of chromium polynicotinate and chromium 454®)||200 mcg.|
|Potassium (citrate)||50 mg.|
|Boron (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)||50 mcg.|
|Mixed carotenoids(providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin)||212 mcg|
|Choline (bitratrate)||20 mg.|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||350 mg.|
|GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend||138 mg|
providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry
(Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
|Cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) (dried bark) (10-15:1)||50 mg.|
|l-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)||25 mg.|
|Taurine (free-form)||1,150 mg.|
|Green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))||50 mg.|
|Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) extract (heartwood) (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)||25 mg.|
|EPA/DHA with lemon (1 softgel capsule)|
|Fish oil concentrate||900 mg.|
|(anchovies, sardines, mackerel) providing:|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||300 mg.|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg.|
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, rice maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, natural lemon flavor, rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Zychrome® brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- PureWay-C® is a trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc., and is used here under license. U.S. and International patent pending
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.
Fenugreek Plus (2)+
Product SKU MET-FENGRK60A combination of fenugreek, gymnema and bitter gourd, three highly valued herbs that support blood glucose function, support healthy triglyceride levels, and help to keep blood sugar levels normal.
Two capsules twice daily with 6 to 8 ounces of water before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Fenugreek Plus features concentrates of fenugreek, gymnema, and bitter gourd, three highly valued herbs that support blood glucose homeostasis.
- Helps to support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range when used as part of a healthy diet by modulating intestinal glucose uptake.
- Supports healthy triglyceride levels.
- The unique, odorless extract of fenugreek provides a highly concentrated source of galactomannan (mannose : galactose ratio of 1:1) for clinically effective levels at a lower dose.
- Supplies 700 mg of soluble fiber in 2 capsules.
|2 Capsules contains:|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||800.00 mg|
|Soluble Fiber||700.00 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed 6.5:1 Extract† (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
[containing a minimum of 70% (700 mg) soluble fiber]
|Bitter Gourd Fruit 10:1 Extract (Momordica charantia)
[containing bitter principles]
|Gymnema Leaf 10:1 Extract (Gymnema sylvestre)
[standardized to 25% (25 mg) gymnemic acids]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Gelatin, Glycerin, Silica, Magnesium stearate, Croscarmellose sodium