Ignite Your Weight Loss – In Just 10 Days!
Dr. Mark Hyman’s 10-Day Detox Diet Course based on his #1 NY Times best seller will change the trajectory of your health! It’s only 10 days.
What’s Included In The Course
* Daily videos with Dr. Hyman
* Access to The 10-Day Detox private community
* Daily email tips and reminder
* All the tools and resources you need to make this a success, including: Journaling
* Daily check lists
* Unlimited Access – come back anytime to reboot and get yourself back on track.
Complete Supplement kit to support you from prep to post-detox. This kit alone has a $148 value. It includes:
* PureLean Pure Pack Multivitamin – provides the essential vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fats to support healthy blood sugar balance
* PGX Fiber – Curb your appetite and cravings while balancing blood sugar with this special supplement.
* Vitamin D3 – This special version of Vitamin D is extremely bioavailable allowing your body to better absorb this critical nutrient
Is this the right program for me?
If you are still wondering if this is right for you, then answer these few questions for me:
* Do you crave sugar and carbs?
* Do you have belly fat?
* Do you have trouble losing weight?
* Do you have FLC Syndrome? (Feel Like Crap – Fatigue, brain fog, digestive issues, mood problems, allergies, joint pain, skin problems or autoimmune disease)
* If you answered YES to any of these questions then this program is exactly right for you!
Dr. Hyman is the author of several New York Times bestselling books, including The Blood Sugar Solution, The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook, The Blood Sugar Solution10-Day Detox Diet, and many more. He’s one of the most respected medical doctors and is Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
Pure Encapsulations - PureLean Pure Pack - At Breakfast: Take 2 multivitamin (tan). At Dinner: Take 1 multivitamin (tan), 1 Magnesium glycinate (white), 1 Taurine (white), 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid (red tint) and 1 EPA/DHA (golden).
*Natural Factors -- SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles - Take 1 pack 15 min. before each meal w/ 8 oz. water
Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct. - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
*You will receive either 3 boxes of 30 ct PGX or 6 boxes of 15 ct
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1-5 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||25 mcg (1,000 i.u.)|
other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|
PGX Daily Singles 30 ct. (3)+
Product SKU NFC-PGXDS30Easy to use, unflavored fiber supplement that helps curb cravings and appetite so you feel more satiated, supporting healthy weight loss and stabilized blood sugar levels.
Stir 1–2 packets into 375–500 mL of cold water or juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Drink additional water (375–500 mL) after taking PGX
- PGX can slow the rate of absorption of medications, so it is recommended to take any oral medications 1 hour before PGX Daily Singles or 2 to 3 hours after.
- Diabetics must monitor their blood sugar and adjust their medication accordingly as the PGX helps to control blood sugar and it may lessen the need for medications or insulin over time. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult with your health care practitioner prior to taking PGX if on any medication.
PGX Daily Singles granules provide all the benefits of this unique polysaccharide (fibre) blend, including blood sugar balancing and a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. PGX goes beyond fibre. It is highly concentrated and works by absorbing water to provide a feeling of fullness and satisfaction that quickly curbs your appetite and cravings. Sprinkle unflavoured PGX Daily granules on your food. You will eat less, feel full and begin to get better control of your weight.
These unflavoured PGX granules mix easily and dissolve into food and beverages. Simply sprinkle on cereal, soups, yogurt or salads without affecting the flavour or "just add water" for an incredibly convenient way to control appetite.
PGX requires additional water to provide its full range of benefits. Always drink plenty of water when using any PGX product.
* Helps to normalize blood sugar levels
* Lowers the glycemic index of meals
* Supports health weight loss
* Reduces food cravings
* Discreet and convenient
* Flavour-free and mix easily
|One Packet contains:|
|PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®)||2.5 g|
PGX® is a highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), xanthan gum, sodium alginate.
PureLean Pure Pack (1)+
Product SKU CAP-PURLPP30
Contains essential omega 3’s, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium and taurine to support healthy weight management, metabolism of sugars and the transformation of fat into useable energy.
Take 1 packet per day (7 capsules) with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
Each pack contains:
· 3 PureLean® Nutrients vegetable capsules (tan)
· 1 EPA/DHA with lemon softgel capsule (golden)
· 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid w/ GlucoPhenol vegetable capsule (red tint)
· 1 Magnesium (glycinate) vegetable capsule (white)
· 1 Taurine 1,000 mg. vegetable capsule (white)
|7 vegetarian capsules and 1 softgel per pack contains:|
|PureLean® Nutrients (3 vegetarian capsules)|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||1,125 mcg|
|Vitamin C (1:1 ratio of ascorbic acid and PureWay-C®)||250 mg.|
|Vtamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)||1,000 i.u.|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||34 mg|
|Vitamin K1||50 mcg.|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||12.5 mg.|
|Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))||
|niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)||37.5 mg.|
|Pyridoxine HCl (B6)||10.4 mg.|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||400 mcg.|
|Methylcobalamin (B12)||250 mcg.|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5)||25 mg.|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||75 mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||100 mcg.|
|Magnesium (citrate)||195 mg.|
|Zinc (citrate)||7.5 mg.|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||35 mcg.|
|Copper (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Manganese (citrate)||1 mg.|
|Chromium (1:1 ratio of chromium polynicotinate and chromium 454®)||200 mcg.|
|Potassium (citrate)||50 mg.|
|Boron (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)||50 mcg.|
|Mixed carotenoids(providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin)||212 mcg|
|Choline (bitratrate)||20 mg.|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||350 mg.|
|GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend||138 mg|
providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry
(Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
|Cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) (dried bark) (10-15:1)||50 mg.|
|l-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)||25 mg.|
|Taurine (free-form)||1,150 mg.|
|Green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))||50 mg.|
|Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) extract (heartwood) (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)||25 mg.|
|EPA/DHA with lemon (1 softgel capsule)|
|Fish oil concentrate||900 mg.|
|(anchovies, sardines, mackerel) providing:|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||300 mg.|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg.|
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, rice maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, natural lemon flavor, rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Zychrome® brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- PureWay-C® is a trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc., and is used here under license. U.S. and International patent pending
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.