What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
Pure Encapsulations - PureLean Pure Pack (1 box)
Natural Factors -- SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles (3 boxes)
Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct. (1 bottle)
Pure Encapsulations - CurcumaSorb (1 bottle)
Metagenics - UltraFlora Balance (1 bottle)
The following are Dr. Hyman's specific usage instructions for each of the supplements in the kit:
- PureLean Pure Pack
- At Breakfast: Take 2 multivitamin (tan).
- At Dinner: Take 1 multivitamin (tan), 1 Magnesium glycinate (white), 1 Taurine (white), 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid (red tint) and 1 EPA/DHA (golden).
Vitamin D3 1000 IUs - 60 ct. - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
Curcumasorb - Take 3 at breakfast and 3 at dinner
SlimStyles PGX Daily Singles - Take 1 pack 15 min. before each meal w/ 8 oz. water
UltraFlora Balance - Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
UltraFlora Balance (1)+
Product SKU MET-UFDFC6015 billion live organisms per serving probiotic blended with a non-dairy formula for pure and highly effective strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis. Helps maintain healthy gut flora and immunity. 60 ct. capsules
One capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
UltraFlora Balance (formally Ultra Flora Plus DF Capsules) is a probiotic formula blended with a non-dairy formula that provides highly viable, pure strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and is designed to provide intestinal support on multiple levels.
- Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
- Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
|EACH CAPSULE† SUPPLIES: |
|A 50:50 blend of:
||15 billion live organisms††
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Strain
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 (formerly known as B. infantis†††)|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Lactobacillus acidophilus (milk, soy)*, Bifidobacterium lactis (milk, soy)*, magnesium stearate, and silica. Contains:milk, soy.
This product is refrigerated
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
†† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
††† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
*Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli probiotic strains consume soy and milk-derived nutrients as a food source during one step of the fermentation process. No additional soy or milk-derived nutrients were added outside of this fermentation step.
* Shpping recomendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (options not available for canada, Guam or PR).
Product SKU CAP-CSORB180This patented technology delivers highly bioavailable curcumin for maximum inflammatory balance, musculoskeletal, digestive, liver, brain, cellular and cardiovascular health.
2–6 capsules per day, in divided doses, between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
CurcumaSorb provides the patented Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. The proprietary phytosome technology combines curcumin and phosphatidylcholine at a 1:2 ratio promoting resistance to degradation in the digestive tract and efficient absorption across membranes. This produces significantly higher peak plasma concentrations and larger area under concentration-time curves (AUC). In a single-dose pharmacokinetic animal study, plasma curcumin levels were 20-fold greater with Meriva® than standard curcumin. A preliminary human pharmacokinetic study demonstrated that elevations in plasma curcumin from 450 mg Meriva® were similar to values obtained from 4,000 mg of a standard curcumin extract. The efficacy of a low dose was demonstrated in a 3-month clinical trial, in which 200 mg curcuminoids from Meriva® per day maintained healthy C-reactive protein levels and provided significant benefit in joint comfort, mobility and quality of life.
CurcumaSorb delivers highly bioavailable curcumin, providing maximal support for healthy inflammatory balance, as well as musculoskeletal, digestive, liver, brain, cellular and cardiovascular health.
|1 Vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Meriva® turmeric phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) and phospholipid complex)||250 mg.|
|(standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)|
Other Ingredients: Hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume
This product contains soy.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1-5 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||25 mcg (1,000 i.u.)|
other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|
PGX Daily Singles 30 ct. (3)+
Product SKU NFC-PGXDS30Easy to use, unflavored fiber supplement that helps curb cravings and appetite so you feel more satiated, supporting healthy weight loss and stabilized blood sugar levels.
Stir 1–2 packets into 375–500 mL of cold water or juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Drink additional water (375–500 mL) after taking PGX
- PGX can slow the rate of absorption of medications, so it is recommended to take any oral medications 1 hour before PGX Daily Singles or 2 to 3 hours after.
- Diabetics must monitor their blood sugar and adjust their medication accordingly as the PGX helps to control blood sugar and it may lessen the need for medications or insulin over time. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult with your health care practitioner prior to taking PGX if on any medication.
PGX Daily Singles granules provide all the benefits of this unique polysaccharide (fibre) blend, including blood sugar balancing and a feeling of fullness that lasts for hours. PGX goes beyond fibre. It is highly concentrated and works by absorbing water to provide a feeling of fullness and satisfaction that quickly curbs your appetite and cravings. Sprinkle unflavoured PGX Daily granules on your food. You will eat less, feel full and begin to get better control of your weight.
These unflavoured PGX granules mix easily and dissolve into food and beverages. Simply sprinkle on cereal, soups, yogurt or salads without affecting the flavour or "just add water" for an incredibly convenient way to control appetite.
PGX requires additional water to provide its full range of benefits. Always drink plenty of water when using any PGX product.
* Helps to normalize blood sugar levels
* Lowers the glycemic index of meals
* Supports health weight loss
* Reduces food cravings
* Discreet and convenient
* Flavour-free and mix easily
|One Packet contains:|
|PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®)||2.5 g|
PGX® is a highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), xanthan gum, sodium alginate.
PureLean Pure Pack (1)+
Product SKU CAP-PURLPP30
Contains essential omega 3’s, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium and taurine to support healthy weight management, metabolism of sugars and the transformation of fat into useable energy.
Take 1 packet per day (7 capsules) with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating.
Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
Each pack contains:
· 3 PureLean® Nutrients vegetable capsules (tan)
· 1 EPA/DHA with lemon softgel capsule (golden)
· 1 Alpha Lipoic Acid w/ GlucoPhenol vegetable capsule (red tint)
· 1 Magnesium (glycinate) vegetable capsule (white)
· 1 Taurine 1,000 mg. vegetable capsule (white)
|7 vegetarian capsules and 1 softgel per pack contains:|
|PureLean® Nutrients (3 vegetarian capsules)|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||1,125 mcg|
|Vitamin C (1:1 ratio of ascorbic acid and PureWay-C®)||250 mg.|
|Vtamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)||1,000 i.u.|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||34 mg|
|Vitamin K1||50 mcg.|
|Thiamine HCl (B1)||12.5 mg.|
|Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))||
|niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)||37.5 mg.|
|Pyridoxine HCl (B6)||10.4 mg.|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||400 mcg.|
|Methylcobalamin (B12)||250 mcg.|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5)||25 mg.|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||75 mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||100 mcg.|
|Magnesium (citrate)||195 mg.|
|Zinc (citrate)||7.5 mg.|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||35 mcg.|
|Copper (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Manganese (citrate)||1 mg.|
|Chromium (1:1 ratio of chromium polynicotinate and chromium 454®)||200 mcg.|
|Potassium (citrate)||50 mg.|
|Boron (glycinate)||1 mg.|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)||50 mcg.|
|Mixed carotenoids(providing beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin)||212 mcg|
|Choline (bitratrate)||20 mg.|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||350 mg.|
|GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend||138 mg|
providing 25 mg polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry
(Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
|Cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) (dried bark) (10-15:1)||50 mg.|
|l-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine)||25 mg.|
|Taurine (free-form)||1,150 mg.|
|Green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))||50 mg.|
|Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) extract (heartwood) (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)||25 mg.|
|EPA/DHA with lemon (1 softgel capsule)|
|Fish oil concentrate||900 mg.|
|(anchovies, sardines, mackerel) providing:|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||300 mg.|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg.|
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, rice bran wax, citrus bioflavonoids, rice maltodextrin, magnesium hydroxide, natural lemon flavor, rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- GlucoPhenol® is a registered trademark used under license by Pure Encapsulations.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Zychrome® brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- PureWay-C® is a trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc., and is used here under license. U.S. and International patent pending
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.