WellBetX PGX Ultra Matrix Softgels Plus Mulberry blends all the benefits of PGX with an extract of mulberry leaves, is shown to diminish after-meal spikes in glucose and insulin by blocking certain enzymes that break down starches and sugars in the body.
PGX absorbs hundreds of times its weight in water over 1 to 2 hours and it expands in the digestive tract creating a highly viscous (thick) gelatinous material. Once hydrated, this complex creates a lasting sense of fullness and it greatly stabilizes blood sugar and appetite hormones. An adequate serving of PGX should make cutting calories much easier and helps to stabilize blood glucose levels effectively helping to prevent spikes and lows. For those who want to lose weight (using either a carbohydrate- or calorie-restricted diet), PGX provides effective weight management without suffering from hunger pangs.
Ongoing research and development involving PGX has led to the development of the PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgel – an advanced delivery system for superior results. The Ultra Matrix technology involves suspending PGX in an MCT-rich oil matrix (medium-chain triglycerides) derived from purified coconut oil. This matrix, when combined with stomach acid, disperses better than any other tested delivery system for soluble or insoluble fibre, including previous forms of PGX. Rapid dispersal substantially increases the potential of PGX Daily as the polysaccharides quickly attract water and thicken quickly providing a profound sense of fullness. This effect is referred to as “acid-induced viscosity” and it begins within minutes of ingesting PGX Daily.
These WellbetX PGX softgels also contain a special extract of mulberry leaves. Mulberry blocks the enzyme alpha glucodase. By inhibiting such enzymes, mulberry extract diminishes after-meal rises in both glucose and insulin levels.
• Blocks carbohydrate absorption
• Helps to normalize blood glucose levels
• Excellent source of dietary fibre
• Support for healthy weight loss
• Lowers insulin secretion
• Improves insulin sensitivity
• Lowers after-meal blood sugar levels
• Reduces the glycemic index of meals
• Burns body fat
• Balances cholesterol and reducing triglycerides
• Improves regularity
1–2 softgels before meals with a glass of water (250 mL) or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|One softgel contains:|
|PGX® (PolyGlycopleX®)||800 mg|
|Medium-chain triglycerides||600 mg|
|Mulberry extract (Morus alba) (leaf) (Standardized to 0.4% 1-deoxynojirimycin)||25 mg|
PolyGlycopleX® is a Highly purified water soluble polysaccharide complex manufactured using the proprietary EnviroSimplex® process: Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), xanthan gum, sodium alginate.
- If taking medications, take one hour prior to, or two hours after taking PGX Daily Ultra Matrix softgels.
- PGX Daily can be used along with insulin or diabetes drugs.
- People with diabetes must monitor their blood glucose and adjust their medications accordingly, as PGX helps control blood glucose and may lessen the need for insulin or other diabetes medications over time.
- People with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes should work closely with their prescribing health care practitioner.
- Anyone on a large number of medications that need to be taken with food should discuss PGX Daily Ultra Matrix with a health care practitioner.
- If you are under 18 years of age or have health concerns, consult a health care practitioner before starting any weight loss program.
Container Count Unit