What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
This high-potency, high-quality multiple vitamin and mineral combination is formulated to provide a comprehensive foundation for optimal health, weight, and metabolism. These are the essential chemical helpers that support every part of your biochemistry.
Highly bioavailable forms of these calming, synergistic minerals support optimal health and are an important addition to your weight-loss program. They relax muscles and nerves, improve sleep, and reduce the effects of stress, which are all essential if you want to achieve your optimum weight.
A special form of highly bioactive vitamin D that supports bone strength, healthy immune cell function, heart function, and cellular metabolism, and helps regulate and control your genes.
Purified source of omega-3 essential fatty acids concentrated from cold-water fish oil to help support optimal cardiovascular and immune system function and promote optimum weight.
A non-dairy probiotic formula that supports immune system function and helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora both of which are critical for weight loss. These friendly intestinal bacteria are the symbiotic helpers that nourish us, protect us, and keep us healthy.
The following are Dr. Hyman's specific usage instructions for each of the supplements in the kit:
- MultiThera 1 Capsule Formula-Take 3 capsules with breakfast and 3 capsules with dinner
- OsteoThera Capsule Formula-Take 2 capsule with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3-Take 2 capsules with breakfast
- EPA-DHA 720 -Take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner
- UltraFlora Plus DF-Take 1 capsule with breakfast and capsule with dinner
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
OsteoThera Capsule Formula (1)+
Product SKU PRO-OSTC120A multi-nutrient complex with highly bioavailable minerals including calcium and vitamin D to help prevent bone mass loss in young women and slow the rate of bone loss in elders. Vitamin K activates proteins, magnesium supports bone health, boron promotes balance, and silicon regulates calcium deposits and helps form collagen.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Multi-nutrient support for bone health.
Adequate calcium and vitamin D, as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life. OsteoThera™ is formulated with a two-fold purpose:
1) to help teenagers and young adult women optimize peak bone mass .
2) to support optimal bone mineral density in older men and women. Highly bioavailable forms of minerals essential for bone health plus synergistic nutrients are included to maximize mineral absorption using the least number of pills. Calcium and vitamin D support bone mineral density, magnesium supports bone strength and remodeling, boron promotes calcium and magnesium balance, and vitamin K activates proteins used in bone metabolism.† OsteoThera™ is formulated to combine with average amounts of calcium and magnesium in the diet, taken along with MultiThera® multivitamin to provide optimal amounts of calcium and magnesium.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU 60 ct. (1)+
Product SKU CAP-VD1000-60Vitamin D is essential support for bones, especially in aiding absorption of calcium and phosphorous and preventing calcium loss through urine, for the cardiovascular system, immunity, colon health, breast and prostate tissue, and cell metabolism.
1-5 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
|1 capsule contains:|
|vitamin D3 (hypo-allergenic plant fiber added to complete capsule volume requirement)||25 mcg (1,000 i.u.)|
other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
|Label updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf|
MultiThera 1 Capsule Formula plus k (1)+
Product SKU PRO-MT1CAP180Easily dissolved, iron-free multivitamin capsules with folate, vitamin B12, vitamin A, E, K and D3, amino acids, calcium, copper, zinc, and many trace minerals. This is a super complete daily supplement for men and women, perfect for comprehensive, every day support.
3 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Micronutrient essentials, free of iron.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula is similar to our MultiThera 1™ tablet formula, but the amounts of calcium, magnesium, and several other nutrients have been reduced to ensure the formula will fit into six capsules daily to maintain patient compliance. MultiThera 1™ capsules maintain the important balance of fat- and water-soluble antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, and other nutrients of a sound nutritional foundation. As with MultiThera™ tablet formulas, activated forms of folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and s-adenosylcobalamin) are used for enhanced absorption and bioactivity. MultiThera 1™ capsules contain a full-spectrum of bioavailable trace elements, excluding iron. Supplemental iron is unnecessary for most adult men and women and may be potentially harmful, as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Copper is included because of its importance for SOD antioxidant enzyme activity and to maintain a healthy balance with zinc. Vcaps™ vegetarian capsules made of plant cellulose are used for MultiThera 1™ and all other encapsulated ProThera products. MultiThera 1™ Capsule Formula is well-suited for those who prefer capsules or have difficulty swallowing, as the capsules may be pulled apart and the contents mixed with food if desired.
MultiThera™ multiple vitamin and mineral supplements are full-spectrum formulas containing:
More complete “families” of nutrients for natural balance and safety
- 100% natural vitamin E complex, including all mixed tocopherol isomers (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta), provides broader antioxidant protection
- Both preformed, natural-source vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition
- All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha and beta carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and cryptoxanthin offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone
- Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) are included to support both blood coagulation and bone metabolism
- Complete vitamin B-complex supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of B-vitamins most crucial to avoiding toxic build-up of homocysteine
Activated folate and vitamin B12 for highest absorption and bioavailability
- L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) and folinic acid, the active forms of folate, unlike folic acid, are absorbed and utilized directly and are the most beneficial forms for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate
- Methylcobalamin and S-adenosylcobalamin, the active forms of vitamin B12, are the most reliable oral forms of this difficult-to-absorb nutrient
Extra vitamin D3 to optimize daily intake for broad physiological benefit
- Natural vitamin D3 is included at 800 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body
Mineral and trace element compounds with validated bioavailability
- True amino acid chelates from Albion Laboratories are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability
- Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources
- Organically-bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity
|6 Capsules contains:|
|Vitamin A (64% (1,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 36% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)||2,250 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||750 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol )||268 mg|
|Vitamin K (67% as vitamin K1 (phytonadione) and 33% as vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7))||60 mcg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride USP)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin USP||25 mg|
|Niacin (75% as niacinamide USP and 25% as niacin USP)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP)||25 mg|
|Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)**||1,360 mcg DFE
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP)||150 mg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|Calcium (91% as calcium citrate-malate and 9% as d-calcium pantothenate)||188 mg|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (75% as dimagnesium malate and 25% as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate***)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate***)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate***)||150 mcg|
|Boron (as aspartate-citrate)||2 mg|
|Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxovanadium)||100 mcg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||100 mg|
|para-aminobenzoic acid USP||50 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids ((85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hersperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit))||100 mg|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma)††||8 mg|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina)||30 mcg|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), silicon dioxide, L-leucine, and natural citrus flavor.
‡Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
††Vitamin E derived from highly-refined soy oil that has soy protein removed. Formulated to be hypoallergenic.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 - 60 ct.+
Product SKU MET-EPA720-60A blend of pharmaceutical grade omega-3 fatty acids derived from sustainably sourced cold water fish and antioxidants to support cardiovascular, immune, gastrointestinal, nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
2 softgels up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Supplies high levels of EPA and DHA, which have been shown to support healthy function in body systems including cardiovascular, immune, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal. Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA are vital for healthy nervous system function.
- Features a unique antioxidant blend of vitamin E, ascorbyl palmitate, and rosemary to stabilize the oil for maximum freshness.
|TWO SOFTGELS SUPPLY:|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||2.5 g|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||860 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||580 mg|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||160 mg|
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, natural lime flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
This product is gluten free.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: During the summer we use cooler bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
UltraFlora Balance (1)+
Product SKU MET-UFDFC6015 billion live organisms per serving probiotic blended with a non-dairy formula for pure and highly effective strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis. Helps maintain healthy gut flora and immunity. 60 ct. capsules
One capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
UltraFlora Balance (formally Ultra Flora Plus DF Capsules) is a probiotic formula blended with a non-dairy formula that provides highly viable, pure strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and is designed to provide intestinal support on multiple levels.
- Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
- Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
|EACH CAPSULE† SUPPLIES: |
|A 50:50 blend of:
||15 billion live organisms††
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Strain
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 (formerly known as B. infantis†††)|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Lactobacillus acidophilus (milk, soy)*, Bifidobacterium lactis (milk, soy)*, magnesium stearate, and silica. Contains:milk, soy.
This product is refrigerated
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
†† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
††† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
*Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli probiotic strains consume soy and milk-derived nutrients as a food source during one step of the fermentation process. No additional soy or milk-derived nutrients were added outside of this fermentation step.
* Shpping recomendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (options not available for canada, Guam or PR).