What's Included in This Kit:
Save 10% with Kit
(quantity of each in parentheses)
Thyroid-supporting nutrient combination (1)
This multi-faceted formula provides the specific nutrients needed to support the synthesis of thyroid hormones, the conversion of T4 to T3, and it may enhance the binding of T3 receptors to your DNA. It is an essential part of any comprehensive thyroid treatment.
Herbal combination for adrenal support (1)
A formula of adaptogenic herbs synergistically designed to support the adrenal glands and help you with the effects of adrenal burnout. Supporting the adrenals is critical in supporting proper thyroid production and metabolism.
Thyrosol Directions: Take one capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adreset Directions: Take two capsules two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Container Count Unit
What’s Included in This Kit
Product SKU MET-THYR90
Thyrosol® offers a multifaceted approach by providing nutritional support for healthy thyroid function along with additional support for stress-related fatigue.*
Take one tablet three times a day with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Thyroid Support Formula
Thyrosol is an exciting multi-faceted formula featuring targeted nutrients that promote healthy thyroid function. Many aspects of health, including body composition, energy level, and cognitive function are impacted by thyroid hormone activity.
- Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress.
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).
- May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of thyroid hormone-responsive genes.
|EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1,000 IU|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||333 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||66.7 IU|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||4.5 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate†)||6.7 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 mcg|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.)bRhizome Extract||133 mg|
Capsule (hydroxypropylcellulose), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium sterate (vergetable) and Silica.
GMO and Gluten Free.
Adreset 60 ct. (2)+
Product SKU MET-ADRE60Extracts of adaptogenic herbs, ginseng, rhodiola and cordyceps provide support for people who are “stressed and tired”. Helps the body adapt to stressful environments and the negative effects of stress for overall energy, mental clarity and wellness.
Take two capsules two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adreset features standardized extracts of the adaptogenic herbs ginseng, rhodiola, and cordyceps targeting individuals who are "stressed and tired."
- Research suggests that these adaptogens aid the body in adapting to various stressful environmental challenges and thus may help to reduce some of the negative effects of stress.
- These adaptogens may help promote vitality, immune function, and overall well-being—key components of a comprehensive longevity program.
- Features adaptogens traditionally used to provide overall stress protection, increased energy, and enhanced mental clarity.
- Promotes healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function for enhanced ability to adapt to stress.
|1 Capsule contains:|
|Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali†)(containing cordycepic acid and adenosine)||400 mg|
|Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng)[standardized to 8% (16 mg) ginsenosides]||200 mg|
|Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)[standardized to 1% (0.5 mg) salidroside]||50 mg|
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica, Magnesium stearate
†An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.