Ultra Potent-C 500 is an exclusive, patented formula that is designed to enhance the utilization of Vitamin C. Preliminary scientific research suggests that vitamin C in the form of Ultra Potent-C may result in improved uptake by white blood cells when compared to regular ascorbic acid.
- Provides valuable antioxidant protection.
- Supports the production of collagen and connective tissue.
- Supports immune function by helping to promote natural killer cell and white blood cell activity as compared to simple ascorbic acid.
- Features a unique metabolite support system designed to enhance utilization.
- Buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset.
One tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)||500 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||39 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||24 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)||3 mg|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||7 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium ascorbate)||3 mg|
|L-Lysine HCl||18 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (8 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]||18 mg|
|Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate||8 mg|
Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C [(U.S. Patent #5,626,883) calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium ascorbate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine monohydrochloride, xylitol, L-glutathione], Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic acid, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)
Container Count Unit