Concentrated Ultra Prostagen ®
Saw Palmetto and Nettles Complex for Men
Concentrated Ultra Prostagen combines the unique benefits of select herbs, amino acids, and nutrients in an exclusive formula designed to support prostate health.
- Features a potent, premium quality, standardized extract of saw palmetto—a popular herb known for maintaining prostate health—that delivers a minimum of 288 mg of naturally occurring fatty acids and sterols in just two tablets daily.
- Provides a nettles root extract equivalent to 1,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herb. Nettles is an herb recognized for its prostate-supportive properties.
- Supplies amino acids, vitamin B6, and zinc—nutrients essential for maintaining male reproductive health.
- Provides 2 mg of lycopene, a natural carotenoid found in certain fruits and vegetables—particularly tomatoes—that has been found to have a protective effect on prostate health, perhaps due to its antioxidant properties, influence on cytokines, and interaction with androgen-metabolizing enzymes.
- Supplies 200 IU of vitamin D, which recent research suggests helps to promote the health of prostate cells.
One tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|EACH TABLET SUPPLIES: |
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||83 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||63 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||7.5 mg|
|Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens)||320 mg [standardized to 45% (144 mg) fatty acids and sterols]|
|Nettle Root 10:1 Extract (Urtica dioica)||100 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||50 mg|
Calcium silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Container Count Unit