- One Serving (2 Softgels) contains a naturally occurring spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids with bioactive pro-resolving mediators, as well as all-natural forms of vitamin A and vitamin D
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Sourced from Alaskan cod that are line-caught in the pristine waters of the Bering Sea; skilled fishermen flash freeze the fish livers immediately to preserve nutrient integrity
- Extracted, minimally processed, and expertly crafted at a state-of-the art fishery that has been certified for sustainability by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, no synthetic ingredients added
- Cost is less than $1.00 per day
- Pleasant tasting natural lemon flavor
- Take 2 softgels, 1 to 2 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
We ship out in mylar bag and a cold pack during summer months. This supplement does not require refrigeration.
Please note: We use a mylar bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR