Allergies may develop as a result of many environmental conditions. When exposed to an allergen, the human body produces a natural mast cell activation response. This mast cell activation causes a release of histamine which when released, binds to histamine receptors causing common allergy symptoms. Histaquel™ combines seven flavonoids shown to support healthy mast cell function by promoting a healthy amount of histamine release, along with herbs shown to block histamine from attaching to receptors via competitive inhibition.
|Mast Cell Secure™
||Fisetin, Luteolin, Perilla frutescens, Quercefit™ Quercetin Phytosome®
||• Targeted flavonoid blend supports a healthy mast cell release of histamine
• Moderates interactions between mast cells and activated T cells.
• Supports a healthy Th2 release of allergy promoting cytokines IL-4 and IL-5
• Supports a healthy IgE mediated release of histamine
• Highly bioavailable form of Quercetin with 20 times increased absorption compared to standard Quercetin in published research
||Stinging Nettle Leaf, Black Cumin (seed) extract
||• Promotes a healthy level of histamine to bind to its receptors by competitive inhibition
• Supports management of a healthy immune system response to allergens
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice per day with or without meals.