Lauricidin® is pure sn-1 monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) derived from coconut oil. Lauricidin® is intended to be taken daily like a multi-vitamin for at least three-six months at the recommended intake to support general immune health and overall wellness. Lauricidin® is intended to be taken for long-term support of general health and wellness and not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Lauricidin® is a concentrated mini-pellet (~30 mg per pellet) of sn1 (3)-monolaurin. The size and shape of the mini pellets can vary.
- Lauricidin® is bioactive, the exact amount that you need for optimal health depends on your diet and genetic make up.
- The shelf-life of Lauricidin® is two years
- 1 Jar is a 4-6 Week Supply
- 3000mg Monolaurin in a single teaspoon
- Health Professional-recommended and 100% Non-Toxic, Pure Nutrient, Lauricidin® is safe for your entire family and pets.
- Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
- Our monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties*
Children (3-10 years old) —- Do not chew pellets. To be taken with meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. For difficult situations try placing the pellets (whole or powdered) into applesauce, pudding, peanut butter, etc. For very young children it is best to start with 1-3 pellets/day for a several days before gradually increasing the amount.
The usual initial level of Lauricidin® is increased gradually to twice/thrice daily for a week or two.
The level can be further increased thereafter.
The maintenance level will depend on effects seen and adjusted accordingly.
Adults —– Take with or after meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. Do not chew or take as a powder. The recommended initial level of Lauricidin® is ~0.75 gram (1/4 blue scoop) or less two or three times daily for a week before increasing the amount.
The level can be then increased to 1.5 grams (1/2 blue scoop) one, two or three times daily thereafter.
A maintenance level can be 3.0 grams (one blue scoop) two or three times a day necessary for optimum health effects. In stubborn cases this may be increased. The length of time for taking the supplement is an individual response. Supplements need to be taken on a continuing basis for better health–much like vitamins.
Simply place mini-pellets in mouth and swallow with cool liquid.
|sn-1 Monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate)