Specifically tailored to support and enhance your experience when following The Daniel Plan. Dr. Hyman has hand selected these products as the foundation to support lifelong health, vitality and optimal weight.
PhytoMulti takes you beyond basic wellness support with a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated plant extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect cells and maintain DNA stability–activating health potential like no other supplement
* Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.
* Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.
* Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.
* Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
* Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
* Recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
2-3 capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients. Not all contents inside the capsule are vegetarian.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
This product is Gluten Free.
2 softgels up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage:Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Please note: During the summer we use cooler bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
Vitamin D3 naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function.‡
Gluten Free GMO Free VegetarianLabel updates as specified in the FDA Federal Register: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-05-27/pdf/2016-11867.pdf