New Formula 2022 Flouride-free, great tasting toothpaste with probiotics for optimal oral health, starting with teeth and gums.
Periobiotic™ Silver is a toothpaste that features purified silver, coenzymeQ10 (CoQ10), grape seed extract, and Dental-Lac™, a Lactobacillus paracasei probiotic that has been shown in research to help support oral microbial balance and periodontal health. This spearmint-flavored toothpaste contains no fluoride, sulfates, or saccharin. It is also free of BPAs, parabens, synthetic colors, gluten, and synthetic sweeteners. Periobiotic™ Silver may help maintain dental and oral health and may support oral microbial balance.
Lactobacillus paracasei-Lactobacillus paracasei PerioBiotic™ Silver features Dental‑Lac™, which is an L. paracasei probiotic. Research indicates that functional similarities exist between gastrointestinal and oral microflora. Certain probiotics, including L. paracasei, have been shown in research to promote healthy oral microbial balance and may help disrupt biofilm formation in the oral cavity.1 Improvements in certain clinical markers related to periodontitis have also been observed in studies involving certain probiotics related to oral health.
• Features Dental-Lac™, a probiotic that promotes oral microbial balance
• Purified silver may support oral wellness
• CoQ10 may support periodontal health and may promote a healthy response to oxidative stress
• Xylitol — shown to possess beneficial properties for dental health
• Coco betaine is sourced from coconuts instead of traditional sulfates for foaming and cleansing
• Does not contain fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, or saccharin
• Free from BPAs, parabens, synthetic colors, gluten, and synthetic sweeteners
• Pleasant spearmint flavor, which helps freshen breath
Apply Periobiotic™ Silver toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals for at least 1 minute. Spit out the excess solution and for maximum benefits, do not rinse to allow for longer contact of the ingredients to the teeth and gums. Brush 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your health care professional.
4 ounce paste