Pure and hypoallergenic, Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein is a great option for those looking to keep it, well, simple. Neutral in flavory with a slight hint of nut, it blends well into anything imaginable - from a green smoothie to a stack of banana pancakes. Feel free to make it your own and get creative! While it can be enjoyed at any time of the day, we recommend adding it to your post-workout routine (30-60 minutes after) to maximize those fitness results.
Pumpkin seeds are superfoods rich in not only protein but antioxidants, magnesium, healthy fats and fiber, too. These valuable nutrients help to promote heart health, regulate blood pressure and may even improve sleep (thanks, tryptophan). There’s nothing “simple” about these benefits!
Ingredients and Recommendation
We love just shaking it up with 12oz of cold water, but feel free to add it to your favorite smoothie recipe or incorporate it as a boost to baking or snack recipe.
Single serve 30g (16ct)
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, a leading U.S. organic certification agency
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action, the most trusted vegan certifier in North America
- Third-party tested - ingredients and finished goods - to ensure the highest quality
- Produced in a cGMP facility that follows strict quality standards
- Ingredients sourced directly from trusted farms, growers, and suppliers
- Formulated in a kitchen, not a lab