Ostera, in combination with a Mediterranean-style, low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise, has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to beneficially influence key biomarkers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.
- Features berberine and selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) derived from hops—reduced
- iso-alpha acids (RIAA)—which target metabolic processes related to bone health.
- Provides Vitamin K, a key vitamin in the metabolism of bone proteins crucial to bone integrity.
- Supplies Vitamin D, associated with bone formation and bone mineralization.
- All-natural formula without serious adverse effects.
Ingredients and Recommended Use
Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.