Ostera, in combination with a Mediterranean-style, low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise, has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to beneficially influence key biomarkers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.
- Features berberine and selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) derived from hops—reduced
- iso-alpha acids (RIAA)—which target metabolic processes related to bone health.
- Provides Vitamin K, a key vitamin in the metabolism of bone proteins crucial to bone integrity.
- Supplies Vitamin D, associated with bone formation and bone mineralization.
- All-natural formula without serious adverse effects.
Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
|Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)
|Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex
(from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).