This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: We use a mylar bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.