Natural Blood Pressure Support
Vasotensin provides peptides from bonito fish to support health blood pressure levels already in the normal range.
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.
- Fast-acting formula designed to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- Testing for LKPNM assures optimal efficacy to help maintain blood pressure already within the normal range.
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in human clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.
- May be used as a complement to other heart support programs:
— Prescription drugs
— Medical foods
— Dietary supplements
Ingredients and Recommended Use
Two tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
† U.S. Patent Nos. 5,314,807; 5,369,015