This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
|1 Capsule contains:|
|Probiotic Blend (25+ billion CFUs)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6.0+ billion CFUs
Bifidobacterium bifidum 5.0+ billion CFUs
Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.0+ billion CFUs
Lactobacillus casei 2.5+ billion CFUs
Lactobacillus plantarum 2.0+ billion CFUs
Lactobacillus salivarius 2.0+ billion CFUs
Bifidobacterium longum 1.0+ billion CFUs
Streptococcus thermophilus 1.0+ billion CFUs
Lactobacillus bulgaricus 1.0+ billion CFUs
Lactobacillus paracasei 0.5+ billion CFUs
Bifidobacterium lactis 0.5+ billion CFUs
Bifidobacterium breve 0.5+ billion CFUs
Other Ingredients: Inulin base derived from chicory root, InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
*Shipping recommendations: Order early in the week and utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping options (Options not available for Canada, Guam or PR).
Please note: We use a mylar bag and icepacks to keep product cool during transport. Product is not intended to arrive cold.
Container Count Unit
Allergy Research Group